Supra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
1,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered the 7mge oil line kit like 30 days ago. I still have recieved jack shit. Even after they said to me 2 weeks ago that it was sent out, I recieved n o t h i n g. Has anyone else had as much trouble as I have with 935? Its rediculous:(

-Dave

·
2,275 Posts
I have herd rumor that they are giving really bad services. I used maxx auto works and i had okay service but the oil lines i ordered from them where too long and i had to get it cut and the other i couldn't use because they didn't give me the right fitting for it and i paid 128 for the kit... I dono maybe your better off making your own?

·
Registered
592 Posts
I purchased a Greddy timing belt from them 17 days ago. I have not received even an email much less the timing belt. I emailed them 2 days ago asking what gives and still nothing.

·
Registered
205 Posts
I have had nothing but problems from 935. I think they just post cheap prices and then screw with you. After alot of problems, 935 is still wineing about money. They suck! There are at least 5 companies that sell everything that they do. If you used paypal, file a dispute. If you used a credit card with paypal, in particular AMEX, you can do a charge back, imeediately. Thats how I got thier attention. I am the one who shut down thier Paypal account last month.
You may pay alittle more, but you will get your part.

N

·
0 Posts
i got all the parts i ordered from 935motorsports. they took a little while, but they came.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts