Supra Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· BPU is so 1997
6,833 Posts
935 Motorsports has never been a sponsor of SF, so he already lied to you off the bat. I am still waiting for the two individuals to chime in who called me an idiot for saying 935 Motorsports is a bad "company" to deal with.

· BPU is so 1997
6,833 Posts
80sSupraPowa said:
Just curious... what are the details of the problem YOU experienced with 935?
All I have seen is insults posted by you, but nothing really to back it up. :sadwavey:
Fortunately I don't have any details of problems I have encountered with 935 Motorsports. The negative posts I see concerning them deter me from shopping with you guys. You have two customers in this thread wondering where their parts are at, how about you employees spend your energy taking care of them first. When I see more praises about your company, maybe I'll change my opinion.

· BPU is so 1997
6,833 Posts
So Robert can take your money, spend it on something else, and now not have money to refund you? The money shouldn't have even been removed from the account until your parts were shipped. Reminds me of George at Boost Solutions. He did the same thing, now he's out of business and left many people hanging.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.