Supra Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· 1JZ BLING!
3,044 Posts
I run 935, during regular hours. That's why I'm asking these people or anyone else to contact 935. My screen name here is my personal name, so I do not relate it to 935 Motorsports in any way. This is just my name to participate in the forums and talk about my Supra and help other supra owners.

I see the post here, yet my business inbox is empty. A screen name doesn't tell me anything. Direct email is the best way. 935 Motorsports will be open for business first thing Monday morning for any and all issues.

A Paypal Refund:

If someone requests a refund from Paypal after the initial 30 days, paypal will deny it. After 60 days, the refund option on the business side will be removed. That means it is not possible to refund a person without having that person lose fees. However, when you appeal the finding, Paypal will force the refund and no fees are lost on either end.

Of course, a cash refund works, but if they don't email and open the communication lines, then that can't happen.

· 1JZ BLING!
3,044 Posts
Formal does not tell you the whole story.

The ZT2 unit and Bushings he ordered are HERE. This is where his money went. Now he wants a refund and will not take NO for an answer. So to pay for his refund, I have to add money from my personal account.

Now I am left holding the items and paying him back. The problem is that Paypal takes the money right away, yet many items are special order like the Bushings. So the bushings are finally here but the customer is upset about the money missing for so long. I really need to look into a merchant account which will only let me charge when the items finally arrive.

Luckily Formal is now refunded and things are back in order. I have the same situation with Kermit. I notified him that his items are here as well, and he just asked for a refund also through Paypal. It becomes difficult when people no longer want their items and post on forums instead of communicating directly.

· 1JZ BLING!
3,044 Posts
It's unfortunate, but a matter of opinion.

Luckily places like this exist to get things out in the air. It can only serve to improve things. Meanwhile, does anyone want to buy lower control arm bushings and a ZT2 for MK3?

· 1JZ BLING!
3,044 Posts
I don't feel anyone was misled about time frames. The bottom line is that I'm stuck with the parts ordered.

Threads like these rarely are positive. Here is an email I received today:

"thank you for everything. I have recieved the test pipe and thank you for
adding in the hanger. The part looks great and its a perfect fit. thank
you so much for everything. I appologize for any complication I have caused
to you. Thank you again 935motorsport!

Jim Yang"

Nobody pays the attention or mind to MK3 as I do, and the others with negative comments that don't deal with me personally are from the outside looking in. The other "shops" in this thread have not dedicated their time to making MK3 specific parts. I do appreciate their input as they are far more successful and have learned certain things along the way.

I will try to pick up the slack. Apology to Kermit and Formal for taking longer then expected.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.