Supra Forums banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

· Savage Member
1,074 Posts
I agree with Formal. You should not give a promise time you cannot keep. If you tell him they will 'be sent out shortly' then you better send them out.

All it comes down to is your company lieing about a) having the bushings and b) sending them out.

I'm glad sometimes I read this part of the forum; I had looked into your site as well, what ashame.

· 1JZ BLING!
3,044 Posts
It's unfortunate, but a matter of opinion.

Luckily places like this exist to get things out in the air. It can only serve to improve things. Meanwhile, does anyone want to buy lower control arm bushings and a ZT2 for MK3?

· Registered
6,620 Posts
SlimFastSupra said:
It's unfortunate, but a matter of opinion.
QUOTE]

Not really, I run a performance shop myself and when I give a customer a time I make sure it's 100% accurate. If they need it sooner and I can't get it sooner, I will not lie to them. Ruining your reputation is not worth a few bucks. Just my $0.02. I'd understand if it was one complaint but your thread opened up and it's way more negative then positive.

Forza,
Kevin

· 1JZ BLING!
3,044 Posts
I don't feel anyone was misled about time frames. The bottom line is that I'm stuck with the parts ordered.

Threads like these rarely are positive. Here is an email I received today:

"thank you for everything. I have recieved the test pipe and thank you for
adding in the hanger. The part looks great and its a perfect fit. thank
you so much for everything. I appologize for any complication I have caused
to you. Thank you again 935motorsport!

Jim Yang"

Nobody pays the attention or mind to MK3 as I do, and the others with negative comments that don't deal with me personally are from the outside looking in. The other "shops" in this thread have not dedicated their time to making MK3 specific parts. I do appreciate their input as they are far more successful and have learned certain things along the way.

I will try to pick up the slack. Apology to Kermit and Formal for taking longer then expected.

· Registered
6,620 Posts
C-SupraTT said:
It's really self-serving for the "other" Parts Sellers to jump into these threads with their comments & sales pitches...
I take pride in what I do and if you research my shop I never have any complaints. I'm not really trying to get a sales pitch, we're moving to the exotic car industry anwyays, we still do imports just not as much. The point being is that shop owners understand what these customers are going through and I personally think it's unacceptable. If you don't get an accurate time, you need to find a new distributor or start stretching the times of the slow brands.

Forza,
Kevin

21 - 27 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.