Supra Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
it was about 45 minutes ago 10:45 central time i pulled up to a local sonioc before i headed home to grab me a bite to eat. there was a group of people all ith v8s 2 of which i raced in the past and 1 i won in the past. the one i lost to was a cobra with nos with 550rwhp but neways i pulled up and a dork yelled "u wanna run that piece of shit" i was gettin pissed at his attitude i said "what the hell u say" he walked over and said "you wanna run that shit" i responded "u just called my car a piece of shit" i look over and order my food and he wants to see under the hood. i say why u wanna see a piece of shit" he responded "i wanna see what a ricer looks like i never seen a supra motor" the dude knew nothing about turbos he looked at my engine bay and said twin turbo lol i have a big ass t4 sitting there yeh its twin there buddy. jk but he was like thats no motor come look what real muscle is by that time my food came out i get back into my car he yells"you wanna see this" i say "no come on" lol we pull out of sonic i turn around ause a cop was sitting in that direction im holdin a sonic coke in my lap cause i have no cup holders and hes beside me going down us 31 we catch a light infront of walmart heading back towrd sonic im bioostin off the line im at 2psi when i launch hes takes off off the line we are dead even the end of 1st i barly pullin 2nd is good i blow his doors off in 2nd he caught back up at the end of 1st cause my tranny hits rev limiter befor shifts but 2nd i kill him and he gets mad at turns we raced from 0-100 well i did he had already turned lol

put a end to the shit talkin

·
Banned
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
the cobra i lost to was a 04 s/c it was fast as shit lol i got raped its been awaile since i raced him though like 3 months

·
Supra Aficionado
220 Posts
Careful when street racing man. Nice kill though :) Those dude's are always talking shit and whatnot.

·
Banned
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yea i love racing but i am careful bout it though. check out my new kill tonight 04 mach 1

·
Registered
32 Posts
Codys 93 NAT said:
it was about 45 minutes ago 10:45 central time i pulled up to a local sonioc before i headed home to grab me a bite to eat. there was a group of people all ith v8s 2 of which i raced in the past and 1 i won in the past. the one i lost to was a cobra with nos with 550rwhp but neways i pulled up and a dork yelled "u wanna run that piece of shit" i was gettin pissed at his attitude i said "what the hell u say" he walked over and said "you wanna run that shit" i responded "u just called my car a piece of shit" i look over and order my food and he wants to see under the hood. i say why u wanna see a piece of shit" he responded "i wanna see what a ricer looks like i never seen a supra motor" the dude knew nothing about turbos he looked at my engine bay and said twin turbo lol i have a big ass t4 sitting there yeh its twin there buddy. jk but he was like thats no motor come look what real muscle is by that time my food came out i get back into my car he yells"you wanna see this" i say "no come on" lol we pull out of sonic i turn around ause a cop was sitting in that direction im holdin a sonic coke in my lap cause i have no cup holders and hes beside me going down us 31 we catch a light infront of walmart heading back towrd sonic im bioostin off the line im at 2psi when i launch hes takes off off the line we are dead even the end of 1st i barly pullin 2nd is good i blow his doors off in 2nd he caught back up at the end of 1st cause my tranny hits rev limiter befor shifts but 2nd i kill him and he gets mad at turns we raced from 0-100 well i did he had already turned lol

put a end to the shit talkin
Good kill! Shit talkers svck!

What was that about a cop?

·
Banned
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
when i pulled outta sonic i seen a cop sitting in that direction i turned around and headed oppisit direction. i ment to say i turned around cause* a cop was in that direction. but we waited to race about 2 miles down the road way away from the cop im not tryin to get another street racing ticket they suck. 400 fine and suspension ur driver licesne for 3 months

·
Registered
608 Posts
I wonder what he was thinking after he lost?.

"wanna run that POS to a Supra?." Thats like swimming in a bloody pool of full of sharks!.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts