Supra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My mods on the 94 are gutted 2nd cat and K&N drop in filter in the factory airbox. 1st pull netted 331 rwhp. On the 2nd pull I bled some air off the vsv and got it to boost to about 14 psi dropping to about 13-13.5 psi by redline. That pull netted 349 rwhp. I was very surprised with the numbers for zero dollars in mods. I will redyno with the pre-cat also gutted and a BCC with the boost hopefully close to 18 psi and see what she will do.

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
M Miller said:
Damn... must be nice. another mkiv. congrats!! Time for a fuel system and bigger turbo on the 93 ;)

Matt
Thanks Bud, I am desperately needing to sell the 300Z turbo and 951 Porsche now to pay for this one. So if you know anyone interested, maybe you could hook a brother up. ;) I already sold the 91 Supra. So should I put the PT61 on the 94 and step up to a 74mm on my red one? :eek: Then I would need fuel and a VPC/GCC to go with it.

·
Bad Karma Supra
2,784 Posts
Damn you...2 supras... :D

Now you can stop screwing around with that baby 61mm turbo!! Get ahold of DaveH, he'll set you up with the appropriately sized turbo for your red car!!

When we hitting the track!?
Jay

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Philly Single said:
Damn you...2 supras... :D

Now you can stop screwing around with that baby 61mm turbo!! Get ahold of DaveH, he'll set you up with the appropriately sized turbo for your red car!!

When we hitting the track!?
Jay
How about a TH400 for it too? ;) I would like to get to Cecil or Maple soon and try and bust a 10.90 before it gets hot out. Just havn't had time to get the red one out yet this year. I did absolutely nothing to it over the winter. I thought it would have a line lock and new clutch by now.

·
Super Moderator
4,432 Posts
Rob......Damn.....Must be nice is all i have to say :) Sounds like you have another strong supra on your hands. So as Matt said..time to step it up on the red one...... Look forward to seeing you and cars this year.

Tony

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Silver Bullet said:
Rob......Damn.....Must be nice is all i have to say :) Sounds like you have another strong supra on your hands. So as Matt said..time to step it up on the red one...... Look forward to seeing you and cars this year.

Tony

Thanks alot Tony, will you be at MIR for the NOPI event?

·
Super Moderator
4,432 Posts
Yeah Rob..i should be there. Just finishing up some safety stuff. Wont have time to put in new clutch....but oh well. Running out of time lol

Hope to see you there
Tony

·
hardtopper
2,409 Posts
I know where you can get a Ge-force Ecu and a map ecu!;)

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks Hau
Tony, I'll probably try and come down for Sunday, just spectating though, .............no trailer and way to much fast competition. ;)
Josh, if you'd help me sell some of these cars I have maybe I could take some more stuff off your hands, besides the BCC. j/k, I know your putting the word out.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts