Supra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Alright...so as much I hate to do it, I've decided to sell my car. It just isn't practical right now when I have 2 large dogs and like to get outdoors.

It's a 94 6 speed with 49,721 miles, but that changes slowly as I drive the whopping 4 miles to work each day and pretty much no where else. I'm in no way in a hurry to sell her, so don't waste my time with low ball offers please. Everyone in AZ knows how many little things I have fixed up on this car and and how picky I am on ensuring every little thing is just right on it.

Mods are:

- Greddy Profex B Boost Controller hidden in the armrest
- Greddy Turbo Timer mounted under the steering column
- Greddy 60mm Boost Gauge in pillar pod
- Greddy 60mm EGT Gauge in pillar pod
- Eibach Pro Kit Springs
- KYB AGX Adjustable Shocks
- Cusco Front Strut Bar
- Cusco Rear Strust Bar (included, but removed to accomodate sub)
- Greddy 3-row Front Mount Intercooler
- HKS SSQ Blow Off Valve
- RMM Downpipe
- HKS Carbon-Ti Exhaust
- Blitz SuS Stainless Steel Intake
- Powerhouse Racing EGR Block Off Plates
- WOTM AZ Clutch (less than 2,000 miles)
- OEM Flywheel (less than 2,000 miles)

- WOTM TRD replica fiberglass hood
- Euro Glass headlights

- Nazar's custom "stealth" fiberglass sub enclosure that fits in the stock sub location, carpeted to match stock carpeting and still fits the targa top and spare tire (see http://www.supraforums.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=124943 for details)
- JL Audio W3v3 10" sub
- Diamond Audio 6.5" composite speakers mounted on custom brackets in the front doors
- Alpine PDX 4 channel amplifier, 2 channels running front composites and 2 channels running sub. This is a NICE amp, the best Alpine has!
- Alpine CDA 9857 CD/MP3/WMA Headunit with iPod direct connect wired up to control your iPod directly through the headunit

- Spare set of rear stock TT wheels with some near bald BFG Drag Radials. The wheels aren't pretty, but they work just fine track purposes.

The car dyno'd 409.1 rwhp/411.4 rwtq in 100 degree humid weather at 17.73 psi boost, it is definitely capable of much more than that in "average" weather and higher boost. I have taken the car to the track a few times with a best of 12.26 @ 116.28mph with a crappy 1.903 60' here in AZ. Based upon the "1/10th of a second in the 60 drops 2/10th's in the 1/4" theory, with a 1.6 60' (which many BPU's have done) this car is capable of mid 11's exactly how she sits and here in AZ, which doesn't have the benefits some of those tracks back east have of notoriously being super fast. I just haven't wanted to go to the track again in a long time because I don't want to break anything on the car since I have been debating on selling it for awhile now. The last time I was out is what resulted in the new clutch, pressure plate, flywheel, etc. purchased from WOTM.

The front end had the front license plate holes filled, front bumper Toyota badge shaved and a WOTM TRD replica hood done before getting the entire front end sprayed (including the stock lip) not even a year ago.

Serious inquiries only please. Similar cars with twice or more the miles are selling for $26k to $28k, so I'm asking $29,500, no trades. Hopefully I have answered all questions in there but if not send me a PM or post here and I'll email you! Thanks for looking!

-Aaron

Diamond Audio composite speakers built into door panels:

Custom Fiberglass sub box:

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have received a deposit on the car, so a sale is pending...I will update this thread when the sale is complete or if anything else happens. Thank you to all who are interested!

-Aaron

·
Administrator
9,131 Posts
Thats a good deal right there...wonder if Nazar bought this one too.

Matt

·
Registered
51 Posts
is this sold? ? fyi- having money issues and my money is on ghold right now until sept-oct of this year. if u have it still then i woill come take a look asap. thanks
-Frank

1 - 10 of 10 Posts