Supra Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Alright...so as much I hate to do it, I've decided to sell my car. It just isn't practical right now when I have 2 large dogs, like to get outdoors and start classes at ASU in August (no way I want to park it down there).

It's a 94 6 speed with 49,721 miles, but that changes slowly as I drive the whopping 4 miles to work each day and pretty much no where else. I'm in no way in a hurry to sell her, so don't waste my time with low ball offers. Everyone in AZ knows how many little things I have fixed up on this car and and how picky I am on ensuring every little thing is just right on it.

Mods are:

- Greddy Profex B Boost Controller hidden in the armrest
- Greddy Turbo Timer mounted under the steering column
- Greddy 60mm Boost Gauge in pillar pod
- Greddy 60mm EGT Gauge in pillar pod
- Eibach Pro Kit Springs
- KYB AGX Adjustable Shocks
- Cusco Front Strut Bar
- Cusco Rear Strust Bar (included, but removed to accomodate sub)
- Greddy 3-row Front Mount Intercooler
- HKS SSQ Blow Off Valve
- RMM Downpipe
- HKS Carbon-Ti Exhaust
- Blitz SuS Stainless Steel Intake
- Powerhouse Racing EGR Block Off Plates
- WOTM AZ Clutch (only a few thousand miles)
- OEM Flywheel (only a few thousand miles)

- WOTM TRD replica fiberglass hood

- Nazar's custom fiberglass sub enclosure that fits in the stock sub location, carpeted to match stock carpeting (see http://www.supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=124943 for details)
- JL Audio W3v3 10" sub
- Diamond Audio 6.5" composite speakers mounted on custom brackets in the front doors
- Alpine PDX 4 channel amplifier, 2 channels running front composites and 2 channels running sub
- Alpine CDA 9857 CD/MP3/WMA Headunit with iPod direct connect wired up to control your iPod directly through the headunit

- Spare set of stock TT wheels with some near bald BFG Drag Radials. The wheels aren't pretty, but they work just fine for going to the track.

The car dyno'd 409.1 rwhp/411.4 rwtq in 100 degree humid weather at 17.73 psi boost, it is definitely capable of much more than that. I have taken the car to the track a few times with a best of 12.26 @ 116.28mph with a crappy 1.903 60'. Based upon the "1/10th of a second in the 60 drops 2/10th's in the 1/4" theory, with a 1.6 60' (which many BPU's have done) this car is capable of mid 11's exactly how she sits. I just haven't wanted to go to the track again in a long time because I don't want to break anything on the car. The last time I was out is what resulted in the new clutch, pressure plate, flywheel, etc. from Ryan Woon.

The front end had the front license plate holes filled and a WOTM TRD replica hood done before getting the entire front end sprayed (including the stock lip) not even a year ago.

Serious inquiries only, like I said I in no way need to sell this but feel that someone else will put more time and attention to keeping her running happy. I'm giving the AZ forum first dibs, in a week or so I'll post her in the general For Sale section as well as Autotrader. Similar cars with twice or more the miles are selling for $26k to $28k, so I'm asking $29,500. Only trade I would be interested in is a clean 2003 or newer 4x4 Toyota 4runner...if that's not what you have to offer I'm not interested. Hopefully I have answered all questions in there but if not send me a PM! Thanks for looking!

-Aaron

·
Registered
433 Posts
Bump for a Clean Car! Wish I had the cash ide buy her back from ya=)

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i do have for a straight trade, a 2004 MSM 4Runner Sport Edition 4WD V-8 with factory TRD S/C.
Interested (possibly), although it would depend on the specifics (options installed, mileage, etc.). Let me know though...this could make things pretty easy...

·
WI-FI FTW, GTFO fuse box!
8,108 Posts
Good luck Aaron. I hate to see it go:(
I witnessed ALL of his passes and have vid, this is a FAST BPU car.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Good luck Aaron. I hate to see it go:(
I witnessed ALL of his passes and have vid, this is a FAST BPU car.
Yeah I'll hate to see it go, but I'll get another one later on, just not the right time now. What time you gettin to In-n-Out?

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Alright guys...it's now posted in the general sale section on the forums. I would prefer to sell it local but first come first serve! Thanks to those who have shown interest, I doubt she'll last long!

-Aaron

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I have received a deposit on the car, so a sale is pending...I will update this thread when the sale is complete or if anything else happens. Thank you to all who are interested!

-Aaron

1 - 16 of 16 Posts