Supra Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
supra7
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not happy to post this but I must sell my 7 that I've had and worked on since 2003. The car is white with black interior. Ive installed a 1.5jz with r154 running a s366, 44mm gate, 835cc injectors, aem v1. It does run nd drive and it's very quick. I haven't got the speedo or tach to work with the swap yet. Car still runs the original sub frame, torque arm and lots of the factory rx7 stuff so It can be put back to rotary easily if wanted. Car hasn't been cut or hacked.

Body has the feed spoiler, feed skirts, scoot style hood cut to clear engine (still have stock hood) and has old HP classic wheels 18x8 / 18x10. Front tires are new and rear tires are decent still. Car can be trailered or driven to where ever. A lot more to it but not wanting to type it all out. Car is located in Mississippi and I can trailer it to you if need be. Ask 18 Obo for it. Not many of these up and running so think it's fair price. Message me for answers will talk more about it. Thanks

·
supra7
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)

·
supra7
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Also the car will come with all the spare jz parts I've collected for the swap as well as rotary parts. I'm honest and easy to deal and work with

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
Trying to figure out how the car is actually looking currently. I see 2 different hoods. Also, what is the non working parts, other than speedo/tach. A/C? Electronics? Need a more comprehensive description please. I may be interested if I knew what all is needed.

·
supra7
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Ok. It's the same hood, one pic it is cut after doing the swap. Jz don't clear stock hood line. I got the idea to use and cut the hood after tech2 and the way they did it before they invented a hood. They are just different pictures I have on my phone. Pics of it on the trailer is most recent and as it sits now. Actually all but the bottom 2 are current. The bottom is when I still was rotary and only difference is the vents cut from the hood and side skirts changed. The black wheels on the back in couple pics come with the car and they are just stock wheels with toyo drag radials.

·
supra7
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
And no ac or power steering. I wasnt planning on making custom ac lines and trying to get all that to work. And ps was modified out of the car before I got it or even did the swap. It's not need imo as it's not hard to turn.

·
...pop the hood!
948 Posts
so you cut all the louvers out of the hood? on both sides?

·
supra7
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yes. In order to get a turbo to sit below hood line, I would need a manifold that sits the turbo lower than the top of valve cover. I couldn't find one for 1jz that did that. Thought about getting a na-t manifold and change flange to a 1j, cause those sit the turbo the lowest due to the cross over throttle body design

·
Super Moderator
10,498 Posts
OP,

Please post seller info, per SF F/S rules or thread will be deleted. Thanks.

Ken.

·
Super Moderator
10,498 Posts
OP,

PM me when you're ready to provide seller info, per the SF F/S rules and I will reopen this thread.

Ken.

·
Super Moderator
10,498 Posts
Thread has been re-opened at OP's request so required seller info can be included in the first post.

Ken.

·
Super Moderator
10,498 Posts
OP has requested this thread be closed and intends to part out the car some time in the future.

Ken.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.