Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Secret Squirrel Shit
108 Posts
Who cares if people end up trashing the Veilside kit, I love it and that car is very attractive!!!

·
Registered
259 Posts
I like it too...nice color..the kit looks better done than most that ive seen, oh and yea more + bigger pics!!!

·
Registered
188 Posts
ya not bad man...clean ride..your the only other guy ive seen with the veilside type 2 front...really rare on supras...

·
The Red Beast
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for the comment on my baby. Next week I'm getting a 3row Greedy intercooler. Until then I will post more pixs.

·
Banned
1,570 Posts
spoolin4life said:
ya not bad man...clean ride..your the only other guy ive seen with the veilside type 2 front...really rare on supras...
really rare for a reason ;)

·
Supra-NA-T...Girls -Twin
2,165 Posts
spoolin4life said:

Got it...hate it....got rid of it.....looking to sell it

·
Registered
296 Posts
Alx2785 said:
I love how the car looks, but the VS kit does kinda muck up the whole look of the car.

Alex
I agree. Very nice looking car though, I'd just change the front :)

·
The Red Beast
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I agree to. I plan to change to stock bumper with wing west lip whenever I had money.

·
Registered
371 Posts
mory said:
I agree to. I plan to change to stock bumper with wing west lip whenever I had money.
I'm in the same situation as you mory, i too have the c2 front and want to go stock+lip. Your MKIV looks nice with the gold, ive seen it around alot, similar to mines in body also.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts