Supra Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Fly boys drive fast toys.
569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this happened awhile ago but might post up on it

few months ago me and the girl went to a movie in the supra and afterwards decided to go to the races.....
i havnt been to the races in YEARS. Prolly like 6 or 7 years. i roll up same place as always but this is my first time in the Supra.

There are about 30 cars hanging out and as soon as i pull in everybody starts walking to the car... Before i can even get out im surrounded.

finally this one guy kept BEGGING me to race him. I really didnt want to, im scared of cops with these younger guys ect ect. plus my car really was running stupid, bogging really bad in boost.

guy in the S2000 says hes running 4 pounds on stock internals bla bla, im sitting at 7 pounds. So we launch i get the jump like crazy by about two cars. he catches up to me in 2nd at about 50 and at 120 hes about 4 cars infront..

we come back, me ego honestly is not hurt cause i know my car is only at 7psi and running like crap and most of all...... its a supra....

turns out he was running 19pounds on a built motor..... he took me for a ride in it... bad ass car to be honest.

so i really think it wasnt a bad run at all considering what i was running against...

· Registered
331 Posts
MR-2, what are your mods like which kit did you go with, turns out that the s2000 was being modest or lying about his set-up. Dont worry when you get your car tuned better raising the boost a little and fixing the bogging you will be able to take him next time. How much power are u putting down with the kit.

ALVIN

· serbian by blood!!!
3,545 Posts
get her fixed...

· Fly boys drive fast toys.
569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yea working on it, just got an AEM, intake manifold so i dont have IC pipes running allover the motor, wideband so that should rid me of my problems i think... ohh and thicker headgasket to up the boost

· Im A Fuking Ninja!!!
6,330 Posts
nice, someone being honest about losing.. BIG THUMBS UP for maning up to it.

· Registered
170 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.