·
Supporting Vendor
615 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
******SOLD**********

-VIN JT2JA82J4R0022062
- Price $59,999 OBO
- Title in Hand

Serious inquiries only please. Preferred method of contact is email first. We can schedule a call after. I work very long hours so if you call me chances are I won't pickup. Leave a message and I will get back to you as soon as I can.

For sale is my well built, well cared for, properly setup 57k Mile 1994 Supra TT. You can see the original For Sale thread of when I bought this car here.

http://www.supraforums.com/forum/sh...2k-miles-CEA-6765-AEM-CCW-s&highlight=6765+cc

You can see the history of the car there. The main difference on the exterior is that as soon as I got it I put OEM Side Skirts and a RMM Wing. I still have the original wing and will include that as well. The wheels eventually got changed as you will see below. Since I purchased it the whole car has basically been redone by Jay Meagher at Real Street Performance.

Overview

-94 Supra TT 6 Speed Porsche Seal Gray
-57k Miles on Chassis
- < 350 Miles on New Engine
- 1134whp/946 tq (best was with better weather. Currently makes 1092whp in the Florida summer)
- A/C and Power Steering functioning Perfectly
- Paint 9/10 (The front bumper lip just got repainted, there are a few nicks here and there will get detailed pictures but overall in extremely good condition
- Interior 8/10. The interior panels just got redone, carpet is good, rear seats, and all are good. The only thing that I was going to eventually redo was the front seats. Not because they are bad but because I have seen what freshly redone ones look like and I would want that to give it a 9/10. I can't give a 10/10 as it is a used car afterall.

Engine:
3.4L 2JZGTE Engine
GSC S2 Cams
Shimless Bucket
Stage 2 Port Work
1mm Oversize Manley Race Valves
Supertech Dual Springs/Titanium Retainers
OEM Headgasket
ARP 625+ Custom Age Head Studs
CP Custom Pistons 10:1 thick crown custom pistons w/ double broaches, accumulator groove, etc.
Manley Turbo Tuff I Beam with 625+ custom age bolts
Program Billet main Caps
ARP Main Studs
ACL Race Bearings
Brian Crower Billet 3.4L Stroker Crank.
RSP Modified Intake Manifold with 4" Polished Plenum

Turbo Kit/Induction

Precision Billet CEA Ball Bearing 7675 Turbo Kit with "Old Style" (the good one that doesn't crack) HKS Manifold modified for Dual 38mm MVS Tial Wastegates
4" Downpipe
4" Mid Pipe
4" Virtual Works 4" exhaust with Burns Stainless muffler
Greddy 3 Row Intercooler Kit
Tial 50mm Blow Off Valve
NX Nitrous Express Kit with all Accessories including Remote Bottle Opener, Bottle Heater etc. System is wired through the AEM and is fully installed ready but has not been used

Drivetrain

Clutchmasters Twin Disk Race Clutch with Hydraulic Throw Out Bearing Conversion
V160 Speed Transmission no grinds/shifts Great
TRD Differential
Solid Ear Mounts
RSP Reinforced OEM Driveshaft

Fuel

Titan Fuel Rail
ID2000cc 2200cc Injectors
Twin Bosch 044 Fuel Pumps In Tank
Weldon A2040 Fuel Pressure Regulator
AEM Series 2 Stand Alone with V3.2 Flex Fuel Upgrade
Haltech Flex Fuel Sensor

Igntion

M&W Pro 16B CDI

Suspension/Wheels/Tires

KW V3 Coilovers
CCW Polished 18/17 with Dunlop Star Specs up front and 325/45/17 M&H Drag Radials
Tires are brand new. Wheels were purchased brand new last year from CCW. Front tires have less than 3k miles.

Exterior

MVP Front Lip
RMM Wing
98 Headlights and Tail Lights

Interior

TRD Tach
98 Supra Steering Wheel
New Double Din Pioneer Radio with JL Component Speakers all the way around
AEM Fail Safe Wideband(boost gauge and wideband all in one)
Freshly restored interior panels

About the car

When I first got the car it had a pretty good street setup. I built a engine for it, changed over the fuel system and ecu, and made 800whp with it. That was very fun and it spooled great. At that point the engine was a 3.0 8.5:1 compression.

Here are some videos from when I had it. I was on 19" R888 tires at that point.

Eventually I got bored of the 800whp so I decided to put a 7675 on it. At that point it spooled ok but the car was not nearly as enjoyable as it had a lot more lag. It did make over 900whp so it was very fast but I knew I wouldn't keep that setup for long. After hundreds of passes I had an (expected) engine failure while overpowering the rods. The second it happened I knew a 3.4 high compression was what I wanted. Here are some videos from that.

The deadline was Texas. I wanted to build a car that was as much fun to drive as when I got it but made a lot more power. Isn't that what we all want? Well the setup Jay @ Real Street built for me ended up being just that. It had incredible spool and ended up making 1134whp and 946ft of tq. It was making 650ft of tq by 5000 and over 900ft of tq just over 5500rpm. It made over 1000whp from 5700 to the 8500rpm redline. I say this to some people and they look at me funny but this setup spools like a 3.0L 8.5:1 6766 car. Driving it around it is unlike any other supra. The power is there at all times and rarely are you in a position were its just lag. Sure if you are going 50mph in 6th gear it will be laggy but during normal acceleration it does not drive like your typical 1000whp. It drives like a 67mm 700-800hp supra except it makes 300-400hp more.

Here are some videos with this setup and the dyno sheets.

As you can see from the videos above the car did make it to Texas. Not only did it make it Texas but it did extremely well. Unfortunately during my trip to Texas I had another engine failure. This time it was my fault. On Thursday night I raced it and towards the end of the night It did not feel as strong. When I say that I mean I knew it was down a solid 50-75whp or so. That is just what my butt dyno was telling me. The car was extremely fast. I pulled the logs and saw that the car was a bit leaner than I normally run it. Due to the rush to get it done, I went out without O2 feedback. I knew it was lean and I had a decision to make. Drive the car easy the rest of the weekend or just risk it. I had gone to far and it was one of my goals to race in the Texas streets so I took the chance. After many pulls on Thursday and Friday night eventually it popped. I thought it was headgasket at first since the radiator was all swollen but it turned out blowing the headgasket was the beginning but the continued abused running leaner than average air fuel ratios caused a piston to be hurt at the same spot the headgasket blew. Hey I was not mad my car had done extremely well against some of the fastest cars in the country. It got tons of recognition because of it so at the end of the day it was worth it.

After everything came apart we discovered a few things that lead to it being lean but basically my fuel pumps were pretty clogged so that is the main reason for the lean condition. If I had not gone to Texas I would of noticed the lean condition doing some pulls here and Jay would of just fixed it. Unfortunately it did not work out that way. The ECU has lean failsafes in place to prevent any issues from arising in the future. Here are some pictures of the pumps

So the rebuild started again. I built another engine which is described above basically exactly the same as the old one except 10.1 except 10.5:1. I only lowered the compression slightly as I had heard AEM was coming out with a Flex Fuel option for the Series 2 so I wanted to be able to run it on pump gas. Brand new fuel pumps, freshly cleaned injectors, and new radiator also went in.

The result of the new engine was 1092whp on Ethanol and 660whp on 93 octane. I was very happy with that considering it was literally 40 degrees hotter now than when I dynoed the other 3.4 back in March. So I know this engine is capable of making the same power as my old engine when it cools off here. The car has only been dynoed and I have made less than 10 street pulls on it since I got it at just under 1000whp. So the engine is fresh and ready to go for whoever buys it.

Why am I selling it? Honestly making this thread got me extremely excited about the car again. However that doesn't change the fact that the best thing for me and my family right now is for me to sell this car. I have 2 small children and am about to get married. Paying off my Mustang will leave me in a lot better position. I'm sure in a few years I will regret it but it is a sacrifice I am willing to make for my family.

Onto the pictures of it right now. Will take a few more detailed ones later this week.

high res
http://www.rsrace.com/gallery/var/albums/The-Supras/GT3logo.jpg?m=1377097622

high res
http://www.rsrace.com/gallery/var/albums/The-Supras/gt6logo.jpg?m=1377097622

high res
http://www.rsrace.com/gallery/var/albums/Geo-Supra-6766-800+hp/ewuwuwuwuwuuwuw.jpg?m=1350687422

high res
http://www.rsrace.com/gallery/var/resizes/Geo-Supra-6766-800+hp/wantsomegetsome.jpg?m=1350687428

high res

http://www.rsrace.com/gallery/var/a...damngeoyougotsdatpussyonlock.jpg?m=1350687424

·
Supporting Vendor
615 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Tried adding this to the original post but I had reached the character maximum.

What I would like everyone to realize is that this is a rare example of buying a car that makes over 1000whp that is actually sorted out. Normally, even in the event you find a 1000+whp car - even a well built one - even one with top notch parts - most of them are either parked 90% of the time and taken out for a quick 50 mile drive on the highway 10 times a year or taken to car shows. This car was built to be driven hard, and I've driven it hard. There is something to be said for sorting a car out. When you build something that came with 320hp to this level...AFTER you just "bolt the parts together" there is a period of making sure it all works together, make sure the tune works well. Make surre the big injectors start well in all conditions, make the necessary changes to the suspension to accomodate the tires, etc etc etc. If you're buying a car like this, it's assumed that you want it to "just work" and this is one case where it does. This isn't a car that someone else built, I bought and hid in my garage for a couple years like many others that come for sale. This is a car that my shop built extensively and we have worked through any encountered issue or nuance. If I were buying this level of car, that would be very important to me.

high res
http://www.rsrace.com/gallery/var/albums/Geo-Supra-6766-800+hp/tchuff.jpg?m=1350687419

high res
http://www.rsrace.com/gallery/var/albums/The-Supras/GT1logo.jpg?m=1377097622

high res
http://www.rsrace.com/gallery/var/albums/Geo's-Supra/geo_interior_3.jpg?m=1377639272

high res

http://www.rsrace.com/gallery/var/albums/Geo's-Supra/geo_interior.jpg?m=1377639285

·
Registered
334 Posts
SWEET MOTHER OF GOD!!!! BTW, aren't you a former DSMer?

·
Boost Junkie
12,625 Posts
Geo,

Good luck with the sale. Someone is getting one hell of a Supra.

Steve

·
Registered
879 Posts
been a big fan, sad to see her go but there are more important things.

GLWS! hope this goes to an owner who drives and cares for it as well as you did!

·
Registered
491 Posts
I just have to ask...Are you the biggest dude to ever roll in a Supra?! I saw the 360 and my eyes popped out....

·
Supporting Vendor
615 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I just have to ask...Are you the biggest dude to ever roll in a Supra?! I saw the 360 and my eyes popped out....
Lol probably.

Thanks everyone. I appreciate it.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Bad ass car for sure, GLWS

·
Registered
6,170 Posts
Perfect car, best of luck for sure. On the side note, seeing those pumps like that bothers me, I keep seeing the same sludge looking stuff on the GTR forums:(

·
Supporting Vendor
615 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks again guys.

I had to change a few things on the original post. I made a mistake writing it that made it seem like there was a lien on the car but there isn't. I have the title in hand. Also added on post 2.

What I would like everyone to realize is that this is a rare example of buying a car that makes over 1000whp that is actually sorted out. Normally, even in the event you find a 1000+whp car - even a well built one - even one with top notch parts - most of them are either parked 90% of the time and taken out for a quick 50 mile drive on the highway 10 times a year or taken to car shows. This car was built to be driven hard, and I've driven it hard. There is something to be said for sorting a car out. When you build something that came with 320hp to this level...AFTER you just "bolt the parts together" there is a period of making sure it all works together, make sure the tune works well. Make surre the big injectors start well in all conditions, make the necessary changes to the suspension to accomodate the tires, etc etc etc. If you're buying a car like this, it's assumed that you want it to "just work" and this is one case where it does. This isn't a car that someone else built, I bought and hid in my garage for a couple years like many others that come for sale. This is a car that my shop built extensively and we have worked through any encountered issue or nuance. If I were buying this level of car, that would be very important to me.

·
Vendor
4,400 Posts
I can vouch for this car and the build extensively. Geo is a good friend of mine and between all of us at the shop there were countless hours of planning deciding what steps to take on this car at every point of the engine and build. I'm very sad to see it go but this is currently one of, if not THE most complete Supras on the planet. I understand there are other 3.4L cars out there but the blend of go-fast and nice, as well as the parts selection pretty much puts this car a step above almost anything else out there.

Anyone who has been around Supras as long as I have probably knows what I mean. There are fun "street" Supras, then there are really fast huge turbo "it only goes fast" Supras. I remember riding in JP's (SteelCitySupra) 88mm 3 liter car about 7 years ago. The car was incredibly fast...but it could only do one thing. Go fast and only above 120mph or so. It had virtually no boost control, the powerband was laughable, it had 325/50R15 M/T's and it would do a burnout at anything under 4th gear, skinnies in front, etc. The car was fun, it was fast, but it definitely wasn't the complete package this car is. To be able to make 1100whp in an actual Streetable package you can drive around, really every day if you wanted to - it's just incredible. It shows me how far things have come and how well a build can be done nowadays. A good controllable injector, powerful ECUs, flex fuel, ethanol, compression ratios, tires, boost control, this car is an example of taking pretty much all the progress the industry has made and lumping it together in one car. That may be something hard for people who aren't in the industry to wrap their heads around, but it's truly an astounding car.

·
Supporting Vendor
733 Posts
I'll honestly be sad to see this car go, it is one of the few I would not hesitate to pick up and would actually feel comfortable paying top dollar for. It is worth literally every penny.

·
Administrator
8,851 Posts
Saw your car at night at tx2k...beautiful in person and great sound. I would trade both of my cars. Good luck.

Matt C

·
Team 10+ Year Member
3,510 Posts
I normally stay quiet as I browse these many F/S ads ever since selling my car, but I have to say that is one hell of a car. It is beautiful and seemingly very well put together. Best of luck with the sale, someone is going to be very happy!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.