Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
yeah, i need to order some parts through them ill be checking it out when i go on the weekend, but 65k isnt gonna happen.

·
Cones owned me.
261 Posts
This is right off their site:

1994 TOYOTA SUPRA TURBO, 2 dr, 6 cyl, 6 spd, 27600 kms Very rare and unique vehicle! Twin turbo (17 PSI Boost), HKS performance package, dyno'd @ 413 HP, 446 LB. Ft of Torque, upgraded 17 series 'Z' rated tires & alloy wheels, power group, removable targa top, and much more!. $64995. Stk# 3589. INCLUDES TRIP FOR TWO,CALL JIM PATTISON TOYOTA IN SURREY Tel: 866-843-1111

·
Ticketing Ricers Evrywhre
1,485 Posts
Wow! We do have alot of Canadian Bretheren on this forum. Awesome! All of my companions in my district in the MTC were from Canada!

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
ARTSUPRA said:
it's been there for over 3 months now, started off @ $72.000 :lol:
wasnt that one located in vernon?

·
Never narc'd on nobody
3,246 Posts
Ouch, $65 is a little steep for a 94, but the mileage is real purdy :eek:

Good to see a couple around for sale tho, hopefully there'll still be some nice ones left once school stops raping my revenue :(

Did I miss what colour it was?

·
Never narc'd on nobody
3,246 Posts
2damaxsupra said:
ya is a fairly expansive supra...i wanna go test drive it or something :D
(If u buy it u get a free trip as well)
Hehe, I'd rather buy it for $45K.....I could do one helluva trip up for $20K :D ;)

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
im waiting for "that" spoiled 16 year old with rich parents to actually pick it up for 65k :lol:

·
Scratching and Sniffing
2,849 Posts
I think we should get whoever priced that car behind the wheel driving, and let Duane in his MKIII run a few circles around him..That should bring his overpriced ass back down to earth..If that doesn't work send in a MKII and do the same thing..lol..
Sorry to the MKIV guys as I have nothing against them. When the time comes I just want to beable to purcahse one for a reasonable price..

:cool:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts