Supra Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Milf Hunter
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanna change my 94 headlights to the 98 style. The ones I got right now are all dirty and I dont wanna bother cleaning them out and I love the 98 style...Is this hard to do? And do you guys have a trust worthy fairly priced online store I can check out??

·
I Can Has EBT?
3,444 Posts
I wanna change my 94 headlights to the 98 style. The ones I got right now are all dirty and I dont wanna bother cleaning them out and I love the 98 style...Is this hard to do? And do you guys have a trust worthy fairly priced online store I can check out??
Contact Curt at Elmhurst Toyota Scion, a vendor here, 97+ headlights are plug and play, but beware that they are priced at 1k. You can also get EURO glass headlights 93-96 model from Curt also and they are way cheaper.

·
Why an Auto??
361 Posts
Contact Curt at Elmhurst Toyota Scion, a vendor here, 97+ headlights are plug and play, but beware that they are priced at 1k. You can also get EURO glass headlights 93-96 model from Curt also and they are way cheaper.
I think a good bit of our vendors (non toyota) sell them as well so check them too. But you may get a better deal from Curt

·
Registered
4,951 Posts
Contact Curt or look in the for sale section.. those cost of 98 headlights had gone up too!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.