Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I got the car did some changes to it. I'm still waiting upon my mega wide wheels. The wheels on the car is temp. But look good on the car. So, here you go!

I careless about the plate. Since I don't park at my house.

·
Registered
2,705 Posts
dude when are you going to put your new Recaros in!?!

Nice man...i know we gotta meet up soon. Sorry im missing out tomorrow.

·
Banned
455 Posts
CRZYS4 said:

how the car was when I bought it.
is that the factory upgrade toyota window spoiler. Also what diffuser are u running thanks...Clean car bye the way...

·
Hardtop >
1,176 Posts
The car looks great man!! Looks a lot better now without the stickers and with the fender flares painted. Is that meet still happening tomorrow?

·
Registered
102 Posts
i LOVE it

i like the old volks too, i kinda like the way it looked before except for the stickers, but thats just me

what rims are u waiting for?

·
iSketch Master!
9,044 Posts
that rear window spolier thing looks great on wingless cars. I like the new look, like the old volks too though. You gonna see your wheels or keep them for extras? :p Car looks damn good Any plans to mold the front overfenders?

WHICH DCR wheels are you gonna go with?

Alex

·
Premium Member
5,382 Posts
Loving it, I like what you have done to it. I dont care about the rear quarter panels though, the sticking part seems out of place somehow. Post more pics when you get your new wheels!

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Alx2785 said:
that rear window spolier thing looks great on wingless cars. I like the new look, like the old volks too though. You gonna see your wheels or keep them for extras? :p Car looks damn good Any plans to mold the front overfenders?

WHICH DCR wheels are you gonna go with?

Alex
Suzuka painted black. :sadance:

1 - 20 of 37 Posts