·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Chris Lory
[email protected]
Chicago, IL 60647
773-615-6633

I'm hoping these URLs work. My car is garage kept. My car has been modded and tuned by sp racing in bensenville IL. It has a GT4276R and made 740hp/610ftlb @22lbs and 110 gas. Please call/text me with any questions and I can provide information on the car.

Asking 42,000

Thanks
[/URL][/IMG]

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Need more info, 6spd or auto, pics of engine and interior, what maintenance done, time belt, water pump, VSS, etc..., any accidents or bodywork, clean title, all VINs in place?

·
Administrator
8,803 Posts
Spend 10 minutes and make a proper ad...if this turns into an ad of people asking the basic questions you should have included ill remove it. You are selling a supra on the best site to do so for free...take advantage of that.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I apologize for that. I have a 2month old that stopped the progress of this ad. It is a 6-speed. All VINS match. Paint is original. No accidents. Never seen snow. Originaly from California. It was a twin turbo that was converted to a single GT4276R in 2009. Timing belt was changed then along with BC 272 cams.It also has the SP racing manifold and quick spool valve. Springs and retainers done aswell. It has a stock intake and bottom end. Alpine 7-in dash radio. Car has been run on mobil 1 full synthetic since I've had the car in 2005. Any other questions please call/text me. The reason I'm selling is I'm in the process of looking/buying a house.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I also forgot to mention the interior is Tan leather with tan carpet. I would give the tan leather a condition of 7/10 for the front seats. Rear are 9/10.

·
Registered
713 Posts
Is the car stand alone or piggy back?

And to add to that question, who tuned the car? Tuned for E85 or 91?

Please discuss your fuel setup as well.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
it runs on AEM v1. It was built and tuned by Sp racing in Bensenville, IL. It has an SP fuel system with 1000 cc injectors. It has a switch to go between 93 and 110 octane.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.