Supra Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I can't believe I'm doing this (my wife can't either!), but I'm selling my Supra. Thought I'd keep it forever . . . but priorities change . . .

It is totally stock - no mods (except polished '98 wheels and SilverStar headlamps).

I've had this car for over six years, and taken EXCELLENT care of it. It has always been garaged. It has had all scheduled maintenance. I've never had any major mechanical problems.

The paint is original, and in very good shape. It has never been wrecked. (There are two small dents on the hardtop where a garage shelf fell against it recently)

I have not drag raced it - would just 'excercise' it every once in a while. (I did take it to a weekend Performance Driving School once - YEAH!!!).

The basic facts:
1994 Supra Twin Turbo, bone stock
Baltic Blue hardtop, black leather interior
'98 CD/Cassette w/ 7 speakers
6-speed manual trans.
94,600 miles.

$25,000 gets the lucky buyer a GREAT CAR!

I'm in Kirkwood, Missouri (a suburb of St. Louis)

I can email pics to interested parties.

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
Somma bieotch! I was just there 2 weeks ago, at least it was St. Charles/St. Paul. I wish I would have known. I would have at least taken a gander at it, and possibly drove it home!

send pics to : [email protected]

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
SOLD -

to first respondant

Transaction to take place next weekend.

·
Turbo Pilot Since 1983
1,116 Posts
Ya, fellow MkIV enthusiasts, I put a deposit on her after a short conversation only minuets after she was made available and going to pick her up next week. My Baltic Targa TT needs company.

This will be my third Baltic MkIV and maybe my last as I’m a diehard Supra owner.

David

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
$25K was an EXCELLENT price for a rare color hardtop!!!

·
(overspooled)
2,836 Posts
NycSuprafan said:
wow i didnt know baltic blues where in such high demand. Mybe i should sell mine ?
I think the fact that it was a 6 speed hardtop was more important than the color....

nice car!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.