Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
94 turbo-widebody just got painted--UPDATED PICS

just got my widebody kit on my and molded--paint was sprayed a few days ago--its a house of kolor pearl white--car hasnt been cut and buffed in the pics--lemme know what ya think

EDIT: new pics: car has cut and buffed on drivers side, pearl isnt as noticable in first pictures because of the time of day though

·
Supralicious
872 Posts
Wow that's coming out real nice. The car is looking awesome. Keep us updated please.

·
aKa Blk96SupraTT
3,866 Posts
Looks good, :bigthumb: Can you get some higher res. shots? Its looks like you took it with your camera phone. (NOT tring to talk shit, just looks blurry). Im gonna go do my widebody this summer also, still thinking if i wanna mold the rear bumper or not. yours looks really clean.

·
HKS T04Z & Vpro Equipped
3,149 Posts
Nice, Can't wait to see the finished project.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
looks nice but I dont think you'll be too happy that you molded all that stuff in the longrun. What clear did they use?
Good Luck with it.

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
most of the car got buffed today--ill have some better pics up tomorrow(with my digital camera)--good call on the camera phone--it does look really silver in the pics but ill have some of it outside in the light-the pearl does have alot of silver in it though

·
You Can [Not] Advance
2,871 Posts
Pearl White :wackit:

One of the few great looking colors on any freaking car. It can even make the Pontiac Aztek look good!

Oh yeah Finshed pictures ASAP!

·
Registered
929 Posts
did they paint the doors on the front end like that. I was always told to paint them they way they are suppose to be on the car so the metallic will flow out like normal. anyways, it looks really good! post up the buffed pics now!

·
V-Pro Equipped
1,376 Posts
93na said:
most of the car got buffed today--ill have some better pics up tomorrow(with my digital camera)--good call on the camera phone--it does look really silver in the pics but ill have some of it outside in the light-the pearl does have alot of silver in it though
oh ok i thought i was loosing it.

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
no--the doors and the hood were hanging when they were painted--not really sure why they had those heavy ass doors on top of my motor though

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
updated pics ^

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
looking good. white is a grate color to hide body work too! I dont think i have ever seen a wide body car in white... anyway looks killer. what wheels u going to run?

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
im going to be running 19x9 19x12 Gunmetal AutoArt VYC 3 Piece wheels

1 - 20 of 29 Posts