Supra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Name: Joe Mata
E-mail: [email protected]
Phone: (PM for phone number if you're a serious buyer)
City: Kissimmee
State: FL

* SOLD *

Mileage: 129,000 Original miles
Year: 1995
VIN: JT2JA81L0S0030247
Color: White

I bought it from 2nd owner 5 years ago, Original FL car, zero rust, all VIN's in place, clean Carfax. The car has never left FL and has all the documentation with it (window sticker, all service docs, etc.

The car spent some time at Elite and can be finished by Elite if you so desire, The engine bay fabrication was done there, along with 6spd tunnel, car is pretty much ready for paint. I invested 10k into the car at Elite.

Body is all original with all VIN's. Rear bumper was in bad shape so I got a spare. Price: SOLD

I accumulated allot of new OEM replacement parts and those are available with the car in a package deal, I just need to know what you want.

This is an opportunity for someone to grab a clean platform, get it painted and put everything back in.

If anyone is interested in some of the new parts to complete the re-assembly, I am willing to include at a pretty significant discount from cost of new.

So price is $20k as listed above , The original interior parts that came with the car are included. the following new parts, are included.
-New Dash
-New Passenger Airbag
-Like New '98 Steering Wheel
-New OEM Center Console
-Rear hatch foam and OEM spare tire

Depending on what you're looking for and how much of a restore you'd be up for, I can include any of the following and adjust price accordingly. Please DM me your number only if your a serious buyer as this thread is for the roller and additional parts if purchasing the roller.

Stock door panels are available
Complete cluster redone by Stu
New TRD Motor Mounts
New OEM V160 8K
New Drive Shaft (Drive Shaft Shop) 1K
New Pro Level 5 Axles (Drive Shaft Shop) 2100K
New OEM '98 Turn Signals
New OEM '98 Taillights
New OEM 98 Head Lights
New OEM Dash Panels
New OEM TT Engine Wiring Harness
New OEM Wheel Liners
New OEM Rubber Mouldings (All Exterior)
New OEM Front/Rear Seatbelts
New OEM Rear Hatch Plastics
New in Box PHR pulley kit and Valve cover
New Carbon Fiber Intake from Custom Plenum Creations (Australia) purchased throughJoel Grannas, (paid 2776.00 , will let it go for 2K shipped if not sold with Car.
New Carbon Fiber Defuser
New Stop Tech complete brake kit, I paid 5K, selling for 4K
New Niche 2 piece wheels (Ibeza), I got 5K invested just in the wheels, they are 4K with new mounted Toyo's!

More parts will be listed soon

more pics and parts to be listed tommorrow

New Grand Turismo's Big Stopping Power

more pics to come from my phone on sunday of the vehicle, its currently in the enclosed car hauler.

·
Registered
388 Posts
I assume it was an original NA A340E car? It has the stock brakes, stock diff, stock suspension on it minus the engine/trans/driveshaft?

It looks like all the glass and seals are on it aswell?

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I assume it was an original NA A340E car? It has the stock brakes, stock diff, stock suspension on it minus the engine/trans/driveshaft?

It looks like all the glass and seals are on it aswell?
100% correct, I guess my pictures are good? 😀

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Car & 99% of parts were sold in a bundle. Thank You

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts