Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 206 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I picked up this car last year on this forum. I bought it for what I felt was a good deal from a good seller that was very informative and helpful throughout the whole process and after with support. With that said, here we go

First pics of car when I picked her up.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
To many new Toyota boxes and parts to take pics of, but let me assure the interior will be new Toyo
just to many to list.

Vehicle is at Elite in Jacksonville, getting the Twin Z kit installed, paint will be Anthrecite, new Toyota interior dash, panels, carpet, HVAC by Stu. Its in Stefan's hands. Here are some photos from last month.

·
Registered
63 Posts
It's about time you post your build!!! Any updates on the body & paint? I'm looking forward to seeing your car completed.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Great color choice. I'm curiuos how you're able to source all these parts with so many being discontinued?
I was able to acquire all the brand new parts still in Toyota boxes from the previous owner

He was going to originally rebuild the car from the ground up. He had everything needed to rebuild it with all new OEM interior

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
10,498 Posts
Hyboost's old car, I presume? This ought to be good. Best of luck.

Ken.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Hyboost's old car, I presume? This ought to be good. Best of luck.

Ken.
Yes sir, you are correct! If you know Rob and the car I bought. You know it was a good deal , with great new parts. Rob definitely set me up with a good foundation for a excellent build. Now it's in Stefans hands with a new Twin Z kit http://www.facebook.com/ELITECUSTOMBODY?ref=tn_tnmn

·
Super Moderator
10,498 Posts
Yes sir, you are correct! If you know Rob and the car I bought. You know it was a good deal , with great new parts. Rob definitely set me up with a good foundation for a excellent build. Now it's in Stefans hands with a new Twin Z kit

Oh yeah. Rob only knows how to do things the RIGHT way. I am certain the end result of your work, with new paint and all those amazing OEM parts, will be truly outstanding. Congrats to you on making the most of this opportunity. You certainly took your car to the right paint/body guy.

Ken.

·
Bad Texan Boy
4,266 Posts
Hello Ken, can you check the message I sent you to your inbox?

·
Team 10+ Year Member
3,510 Posts
I know Rob and am looking forward to seeing how this build turns out. What he had for this car was basically a parts warehouse!

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Brakes updated to BIG BRAKE KIT

(Stock on right)

·
Registered
63 Posts
Oh yeah. Rob only knows how to do things the RIGHT way. I am certain the end result of your work, with new paint and all those amazing OEM parts, will be truly outstanding. Congrats to you on making the most of this opportunity. You certainly took your car to the right paint/body guy.

Ken.
Any update on the paint and body? I would hope Elite knows how to take pictures of the cars he works on. I know you been building this car for the past year now. Keep us posted!!!!!

1 - 20 of 206 Posts