Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes, Yes. My 95 Black on Black hardtop Supra is FS. It has...
75000km/6-spd manual/2JZ-GTE
HKS T04Z turbo kit w/ racing type II wastegate
HKS type II BOV
greddy hard pipe
HKS Type R intercooler
FWin Racing radiator (polished)
HKS 264 cams
HKS cam gears
HKS 800cc fuel system w/ Walbro fuel pumps (X2)/Sard fuel reg.
HKS DLI ignition
HKS FCon Vpro
Blitz SBC-ID BC/power meter ID on carbon fiber in top glove box
Blitz turbo timer
Defi BF gauges (fuel pressure/oil temp/oil pressure/water temp)
Apexi EL gauges (boost/EGT)
Momo steering wheel
Indiglo gauges (not installed)
Carbon fiber gauge pod (not installed) retail @ $450
Recaro racing seats
Veilside shift knob (not installed)
Aluminum pedals
Leather rear seats
BIG Brembo brake kit (front) w/gold calipers/steel braided lines
Zeit 18" wheels/Advan Neova tires 265/35/18-235/40/18
Bilstein suspension
Mines strut tower bar
ORC twin plate racing clutch/w fly wheel
Apexi N1 exhaust
1998 Headlights/tail lights (still have stocks too)
This supra is a beast! Dyno at 600hp at only 1.1bar! Clutch would not hold. With a triple, who knows. (never raced with new set up)
I still have stock turbos to go with car.

Asking $20,000 obo
Please, no low ballers. Everything is under turbo/fuel under 1yr old. You can view this under member rides/Okinawan supras/Asia or check it out @ www.titanmotorsports.com

***Willing to work with people in Mainland as well***

O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Probably will not part it out, but Just in case, I will

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
$20K for all that mod? Wish I can go and drive it back across the water to the States. :)

I might export to Indo, got a shipping hookup.

Choon

O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Right, i need a buyer in Okinawa or mainland OR someone that wants to try to work their own shipment, but they need to be present to pay and sign it over.

·
Registered
315 Posts
what parts do you have from the coversionn to single? do you have the manifold etc ? what condition were the turbos in? wish I had the change to buy your supra man.
peace

O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Okisupra,
the importing thing went tits up man. check out my other thread. Japimports (Justin) is a fucking lying crook and now i'm fucked over. Must sell to get back what i put into it.

Are you down for the Dryhopp on sunday? I'll be there.

O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Fatkat,
to answer your question above, i have the complete T04Z kit with manifold, etc. the stock twins are in great condition. They have not been run hard at all.

·
Registered
231 Posts
unfortunatly i had duty on sunday but i am down for whatever comes up in the future. let us know. i read the thread and i am about ready to hunt him down and i dont know what i would do to him. well it looks like i will be going back to the beginning to find a way to import. im sorry about your supra and i wish i could buy the whole thing but if you part anything and i mean anything let me know.

O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hayapruza, thanks. I was trying to import to the states, but i cannot find an RI to do it. You got some info that may help me? That would be GREAT!!!

mAzTT, i do have the sheet somewhere. I think i have it in a binder. Let me track it down. If i haven't posted it in the next couple of days, please remind me. Thanks.

·
Registered
272 Posts
OkiT04 said:
Hayapruza, thanks. I was trying to import to the states, but i cannot find an RI to do it. You got some info that may help me? That would be GREAT!!!

A while back I thought about importing parts to the states and maybe cars. I don't know if you are familiar with motorex.com based in the states or j-garage.com. Yoshi at J's is based in Japan.

In the states, www.nhtsa.dot.gov/cars/rules/import/ may give you some useful information if you haven't viewed the site.

O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I have read up on the requirements and also checked at motorex and J-garage both telling me no.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Have you checked the RI's here in the States? The nhtsa provides a list of register importers. What are you planning to import?

·
Registered
231 Posts
its the 95 supra for sale on this thread! not to be rude but i thought that was obvious. he and I were going to import our cars through the same guy untill he found out he was a bull shitter.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Obviously I missed that part. I thought you wanted to import cars to the states as a business.

The Supra is not listed as eligible but maybe it can be petitioned. Have you check with the RI's listed in the nhtsa site? Why were you turned down?

1 - 20 of 36 Posts