Supra Forums banner
261 - 280 of 294 Posts

· Registered
346 Posts
Always been impressed by the auto part and body skills I've seen down in the Islands. They can make anything down there from scratch at a high level. Probably why Florida is always packed with good independent body shops, no shortage of skilled craftsmen coming in.

Can't wait to see this work of art finished.

· Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #264 ·
Always been impressed by the auto part and body skills I've seen down in the Islands. They can make anything down there from scratch at a high level. Probably why Florida is always packed with good independent body shops, no shortage of skilled craftsmen coming in.

Can't wait to see this work of art finished.
they do make a lot out of a little, sometimes it kinda scares me a bit.

but the base bumper for the last one is the ridox bumper, rounded out to resemble the mugen s2000 bumper.

which is where I think the inspiration for the first demo bumper came from
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Hood

it has the 2 lowered corners that together with the lip make it seem like an improvised diffuser
Car Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire

lets see how it comes out, it can really come out better than this since I give a lot of liberty to my bodyshop guy

· Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #265 · (Edited)
So the rdx style bumper and the as racing style lip have been sent to the bodyshop, as you can see i have marked in the lip what will be reduced in order for it to be the approximate height of the one in japan

And here in the bumper i have marked what needs to be rounded our and filled, some things need to be erased and retouched in order for it to look how I want it to

Once the job is done and has filler for a better picture of the outcome it will be posted

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

· Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #267 ·
That looks like a nice fit on the S2000 from the picture. Can't wait to see the one for your car finished.
well, yesterday somebody came and bought the rdx style bumper that I had sent to the bodyshop.
I have already sent to have another one made in order to do the modification I want

thank you very much for paying attention to the little build that could.

· Hardcore Night Warrior
3,992 Posts
visits to the custom shops.
In for this.

Speaking of island builds like bonestock said, I enjoy them as well. I sub to the Drive in PR (Puerto Rico) channel with the cars, builds, and the fact that the swing of Puerto Rican Spanish is my favorite. It's so great!

· Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #275 ·
In for this.

Speaking of island builds like bonestock said, I enjoy them as well. I sub to the Drive in PR (Puerto Rico) channel with the cars, builds, and the fact that the swing of Puerto Rican Spanish is my favorite. It's so great!
Good thing is that theres sun all year, however we do receive very hard storms and hurricanes often.

when its not raining for us to drown everything is well

· Registered
1,991 Posts
Color of the Qatari royal family. They paint all of their cars baby blue. Made famous by how many of their cars have been booted in front of Harrods in Knight's Bridge London (which is ironic, because they own it).

261 - 280 of 294 Posts