Supra Forums banner
281 - 294 of 294 Posts

· Registered
346 Posts
I always wondered how OEMs decide to offer their color choices. I always thought focus groups and the like, but maybe some of it is not as scientific as that. I was at a frat party that served up Kool-Aid grain punch once and they threw strawberries, apples and plums in the 3 trash cans they made the punch in.

As an observer I came to 2 key conclusions...

1 - The color of the puke had a deep red hue that would have looked good as a glossy metallic.

2 - The Kool-Aid man had to be drinking grain punch which is why that guy was always crashing through walls and terrifying the kids.

· Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #283 ·
Oh yea, so went to the shop and got me a new RDX style bumper thats gonna be modified how I stated before

Will post pictures up when its modified along with the as racing style lip

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

· Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #287 ·
alright, so while the RDX Style bumper is being modified together with the As Racing Style Lip in FRP... I came together with my buddy the owner of the s2000 I will be posting down below to get a underglow kit together for my supra.
my supra is not for any reason a show car, however it is also not a drag car. it is just a car that I wanted to remake basically from the ground up to make it "pretty" and enjoy it.
while inspiring the younger generation and teaching them that they can do a lot of things with class and style.
He pieced his underglow kit himself and did the install, he also custom made the tails and the front lights.
So I know it will be something cool thats gonna come out of all this... even if it is to turn it on while its parked at home or when I roll together with him.
Tire Wheel Land vehicle Car Vehicle

Wheel Car Tire Land vehicle Vehicle
Automotive parking light Tire Wheel Car Vehicle

Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Automotive lighting

Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Automotive tire

· Registered
1,991 Posts
That S2000 looks awesome, love the spoiler and First Molding mirrors. The angles and curves work really well together. I want to do the underglow thing too, but haven't really researched it. Figure there are a lot of kits out there that are universal.

· Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #291 ·
That S2000 looks awesome, love the spoiler and First Molding mirrors. The angles and curves work really well together. I want to do the underglow thing too, but haven't really researched it. Figure there are a lot of kits out there that are universal.
the parts are "universal" however the kit itself needs to be pieced together specifically for the car itself.

I believe my guy will start making kits soon specific for certain cars.

281 - 294 of 294 Posts