Supra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
hardtopper
2,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Joe I don't know what your issue is but I had the luxury of driving up and getting what was owed to me. These guys don't! I have the feeling that if I would not have driven up there I too would still not have what is owed to me. Man up and get these guys what is owed to them.

WHAT ABOUT redline_supra, MKIVPWR, and now 95slicktop

You owe

redline_supra -- A COMPLETE SHORTBLOCK WITH ACCESSORIES

MKIVPWR ------------- A SET OF SPARCO SEATS

95slicktop------------ AN AAP FAN SHROUD

·
Registered
298 Posts
DUDE, serious how much?

I WANT MY DAMN SEATS JOE!! LIKE YESTERDAY!!

Enough is enough!!

Anyone have his physical address, and the local police stations number, cause I am two heart beats away from calling the cops, and having them pay him a visit for internet fraud.

·
Registered
298 Posts
UPDATE:
I am through f$%king around!!

Called my Credit Card and filed a chargeback to Paypal (since they are gay and refused to help me with their lame 45 day limit). I paid on 3-20-07, that was plenty of time to get those out.

And if paypal closes my account, f$%kem!!

So I shall receive my money in 48 hours.

Joe, have fun with that.

·
WI-FI FTW, GTFO fuse box!
8,108 Posts
I feel the need to post in here even though I don't have a clue who "Joe" is!
Guess why? I bet Josh knows!! Josh wanna start posting in my threads about Shiv too??!?!?!?!

I have been screwed over before on here and it WON'T happen again. Buying new parts, from REAL, honest vendors FTW.
I too will be flying across the country to get what's mine:) I am through being patient as almost 2, yes TWO YEARS waiting for my tires is long enough...
I feel your pain fellas. Let this be one hell of a learning experience for ya' it was to me.

·
hardtopper
2,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
guys I obviously care or I would not have posted this! I work 50-60 hours a week and have off on sundays and I am trying to get my car together. If it comes down to it I will try to help out where I can. I just want the community to know hoping that Joe will WAKE UP and realize you can't just do this to people.

Most of us are good people who when you say you are having difficulties getting things out we trust you. YOU,JOE, have exploited this and are taking advantage of people. I still never got a "I'M SORRY" from you and a "refund" for you not shipping the head out.

You must be really F$cked up in the head to do this to people and not think that it is going to catch up to you. Your dad and brother are really nice guys, maybe you should take some lessons from them!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts