Blitz Turbo Timer
Autometer Boost Gauge (Carbon Fiber)
Autometer A/F Gauge (Carbon Fiber)
Lotek Engineering Dual Gauge Pod (Grey)
Greddy Shift Knob

Suspension Modifications:
Eibach Prokit Lowering Springs
KYB Gas Shocks
Velox 17" VX6-R Rims (Gunmetal w/ polished lip)
Front Polished Strut Bar
Prothane Motor Mounts (Not Installed)

Extras:
Prothane Motor Mounts (Not Installed)
1G Blow Off Valve
4 Stock Rims w/ Tires

Price: $8,500 or Best Offer

Car is in excellent mechanical condition as well as appearance. All work was professionally done by Broadway Performance in Wayne, NJ or Broadway Auto Clinic in Albany, NY. The car received a 60K mile tune up which consisted of a timing belt change and all other necessary components. The oil has been changed every 2,500 miles using Mobil 1 synthetic. All performance parts have less than 10K miles on them. New master and salve cylinder were put in when the clutch and flywheel were done.

Reason for selling: I am purchasing a 2002 Saleen Convert.

Email: [email protected]

·
Registered
46 Posts
Got any high rez pics? I'd like to see some engine shots and some interior shots as well if you have them or can take them.

Exterior, interior, mechanical or electrical problems?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll try to get some pics this weekend. I'll take pics of everything with my digital cam. As for the car I have owned it for close to 4 years now and have not had a single problem. The only thing is that the fm on the radio has a little static to it, stock head unit. I have never bothered to fix it because I do not use the radio. I think the input is loose in the back, prob an easy fix or just get a new headunit. Car runs and looks mint, inside and out.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Very nice car... and it's pretty local, but at the very top of my price range. I'm tired of waiting on the insurance company for my check because I'd try and set up a meeting to test drive it, but I don't want to waste your time. I'll keep checking back with this thread after I get my money and if your car is still for sale, I'd like to take a look.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts