Supra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I searched and only found a partial answer. I have a set of 16" stock 96 Mustang GT wheels that have 245/45/16s. I want to put them on my MK3. The pattern is 5 X 114 with a 20 offset. I'm gona try to fit them sometime next week but I was wondering if it seems logical that they will fit and still be able to clear everything with Eibachs on. There off my Mustang and have been sitting in the basement for 2 years so I mine as well use them if I can.

Thanks guys,
Bobby

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have a mounter, balancer, and aligner at my disposal whenever I want for free. :D I was just wondering cause its almost Spring and I want to put on some new tires and my Stang rims are in excellent condition and look 20X better then the saws.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys. They are the wheels first pictured. I'm not sure what I am going to do with the centers if I put them on. Probally keep them since I still own a Mustang and all. Taking the info from the last thread (which I didn't see in the search) I believe these will work out fine. If they do rub the fenders I'll just bust out the ole 5 lbs toyota wrench and help them fit. Thanks everybody.

·
1993 RX-7
278 Posts
i bondoed the mustangs out of the center, and painted the wheels white. they are a perfect fit.

make sure to change out the lugnuts if you do this. the mustang lugs are standard thread, not metric and will strip out, and lead to serious problems.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
What did you switch to size wise on the lugs? Do I have to switch out the studs with a set made for a mustang? I just about completed my rear fenderwell reconstruction and plan to put these wheels on this coming week.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Cool. I'll probally go pick some up when I get my tires. Thanks.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts