Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
hardtopper
2,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Selling for a good friend whom is selling his 95 viper R/T 10 and his 1996 TT Supra for a 2000 viper. The owner is 40 years old andthe car is not beat at all.He is not a member on the boards here but he wants a supra enthusiast to buy it so the car can be in good hands!

CAR ONLY HAS 42,1xx MILES ON IT

It is a 1996 TT so it is an Auto (thats the only way they came in 96 for those who don't already know this)
I have seen this car in person and it is in very good condition. It is garage kept at all times.

The Good:pretty stock
It has
A Top Secret style front bumper
Greddy boost controller (he only runs it at like 16-17psi)
greddy exhaust
RMM downpipe
Greddy front strut tower brace
turbo timer
viper alarm
aluminum intake

The bad:
-Small dent on targa(could have happen in the garage) easy paintless dent fix
-Very small ding on drivers door(easy paintless repair too)
-front bumper scratched on very bottom where it hangs low from spped bumps and such(not bad though)

Not mush at all bad with this car. I am just upfront with a good reputation and would like to keep it that way since I am representing his car.

Now for the good part he needs to sell fast so he is willing to sell it for 26500.00!!!
Which from what I have been seeing of 96-98 low mileage autos is a very good deal!

Pics to follow.

·
hardtopper
2,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
these are the pics he has right now. Tommorrow I am trying to get him to get pics of the mileage,better pics of the seats,and motor pics. I have seen everything myself though and can answer most questions just PM me.

F

·
0 Posts
Hey im in Stbg PA bro, and in the market, I woul dlike to see the car, even if it is an auto :(

·
hardtopper
2,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
PM's replied to!

Any questions can be e-mailed to [email protected] or just PM me and I will forward them.

Thanks,
Josh

F

·
0 Posts
Josh Im shooting for this weekend. Ill let you know this afternoon, im at work right now..Do you know if the weekend is open for your friend>?

Where did the pics go? I wanted to show some of my coworkers. :urowned:

·
hardtopper
2,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
FLEX said:
Josh Im shooting for this weekend. Ill let you know this afternoon, im at work right now..Do you know if the weekend is open for your friend>?

Where did the pics go? I wanted to show some of my coworkers. :urowned:

PIC'S should still be there. :dunno:
I'll check with him about the weekend

·
hardtopper
2,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
FLEX said:
There are just dots...

WEIRD, it is working for me.

TRY copying the link and pasting it into the web bar.

·
hardtopper
2,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
BTW. We all know that KBB and NADA numbers on these cars is totally out of wack and hard to get loans on them.

I just looked up NADA on this car and the retail value on it is 24,625.00 and the trade value (which is what banks use to determine the amount they will lend you for a particular car) is 21650.00.

So this is one hell of a deal if you ask me. If I didn't already have mine I would have already jumped on it myself. My wife won't let me have both, I've already checked with her :lol: :urowned:

F

·
0 Posts
Pmed you with a offer. Id come with bank check from Capital one auto finance- well, if I like driving an auto TT (never have, but hear good things about them too) . Hope to hear from you.

·
hardtopper
2,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
PM'd you back

·
hardtopper
2,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
no he doesn't have it. sorry

·
hardtopper
2,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks,Josh

Car is located right here in York, Pa.

·
Registered
47 Posts
If that is not the absolute bottom line price, can you please send me a PM with what is?
Thank you
I am in Jersey, not too far.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts