Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Xenon Supra said:
yes you do.

I think the car looks good, but you need to clean it up some it looks kinda dirty. Get some wax on that beauty. I love the wheels they look great :)
yea it was kind of windy when i took the pics. the car was clean but going up to the mountains it kind of got dusty like really bad

·
Single Turbo
710 Posts
Car looks good. Thats a nasty dent on your hood man!

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks!! it will be getting a new paint job. gona paint it black again :cool: even though its a mutha to keep clean :)

·
Banned
1,570 Posts
A lip on the front will make that car look 100% better.

Nice wheels :)

·
Bad Texan Boy
4,266 Posts
Yup.. get either stock or WW lip then you're set.. also did u drop your car?

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
VINZE said:
THANK YOU!! i see you like it :eek: also where are your pics of your ride do you really drive a "POS" car that you dont want us to see or is it that you caint afford a dam camera. comon lets see some pics of your POS fool :cool: all i see on the pics thread is loose this and loose that and its fukn ugly. let me see your ride

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
the wheels are bronze ADRs cyphers 18x9.5 rear 18x5 front. the dent i have no clue what hit it :mad: but it will all get fixed and the lip yea i know it needs one i am looking for one on the parts section.so hopefully one will pop up for sale. the car is not on stock suspension

·
Mamba Still On Top
3,447 Posts
VINZE said:
I only have one shot of her but here she is, JERK!

:bowrofl: You slay me Vinze.

·
SF's Cleanest
7,179 Posts
SiFreak said:
Get the RMM lip, will look good and help cool your FMIC
How does the RMM lip help cool the FMIC?? :scratch:

I'm not being a smartass, I'm just wondering... theres probably something I don't know...maybe. I pretty much know everything though ;)

·
Registered
1,825 Posts
Xenon Supra said:
How does the RMM lip help cool the FMIC?? :scratch:

I'm not being a smartass, I'm just wondering... theres probably something I don't know...maybe. I pretty much know everything though ;)
Nah, he's just smoking some really good heroin or is either retarded. The RMM lip does NOT help cool the FMIC.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts