Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
2JZA70
2,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just went to Toyota of Escondido and they have a red 97 6 spd TT with only 200 miles on it. I guess it was the general managers car and he has kept it in a garage since new. Its for sale to the highest bid, starting at $50,000. It has to be the cleanest MK4 ive ever seen.

·
Akai Suisei - 赤い彗星
10,377 Posts
wow, i have to see pics. someone take pics!!

·
Hardtop >
1,139 Posts
Thats incredible! GET SOME PICS!! I wish i could afford a price like that. Someone is going to have the chance to own a very rare car. Nice find dude

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
Speaking of storing it...it may have been stored, but how well taken care of was it while it was stored? Like, did he ever start it?

·
2JZA70
2,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
being that the guy is the general manager of toyota and this car was intentionally kept this way id say he more that likely took the proper precautions like starting it periodically, keeping fluids fresh etc. They told me he has 4 MK4s total.

·
I Solve Problems
4,349 Posts
Wow. Unfortunately a lot of the time cars that were hardly or never driven end up having more problems than cars that were driven more often. All depends if the car just sat, or was it started and driven around the block once a week for the last 8 years(i highly doubt it).

·
Registered
50 Posts
that is 1 rare car! im guessing the lowest milage MK4 in existence?

·
Stock Body Supras FTW
1,226 Posts
good to see there are still fresh ones like that around take some pics of it if you can.

·
Banned
612 Posts
Quicksilver.FX said:
there are 3 supras in georgia sitting next to eachother with zero miles.

is this someones collection or something? are they legit and not scrap?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts