Supra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
whooohoooo!
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok... this is going to sound stupid, but i'm looking for a 97 ashtray. i THINK all 97s came with the "limited edition" badging, not only on the fenders, but also on the ashtray as well (as opposed to the "premier edition" ashtray for the 93.5).

when i bought my car, it didn't have the "limited edition" badging on the ashtray. granted, it's an NA, but i don't think that's a factor(?)

anyways, i only noticed when i saw some other 97s around and their ashtray had the badging! sooooo.. anyone have one they'd like to sell/trade or knows where to get one?

my car doesn't feel complete without it, now that i know those exist... :sad::tear:lol

·
Registered
116 Posts
My friend has an extra I'll ask him if he wants to sell. If not check out speed for sale they have a remake of just the badge.

·
Registered
116 Posts
He's not interested in selling his at the moment. I would just pick up the aftermarket one from
Speed for sale

·
Car guy
803 Posts
Just so you know if you order one from Toyota they are still available but you will get the black one used from '93-'96.

You would need to paint the top cover to match '97-'98 grey.

·
whooohoooo!
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
He's not interested in selling his at the moment. I would just pick up the aftermarket one from
Speed for sale
ah, ok. thanks for asking tho!

i'm still on the fence on the speed for sale sticker, but good to know!

Just so you know if you order one from Toyota they are still available but you will get the black one used from '93-'96.

You would need to paint the top cover to match '97-'98 grey.
thanks, but i have the ashtray, it's just missing the 97 fancy sticker on it... =/

1 - 6 of 6 Posts