Supra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I bought this NA about a year ago and have been tinkering with it on and off. Bought a set of SSR SP1 from a member here and recently had the front bumper painted. The car has 175k miles so the front has a good bit of road rash. The hood is the only part on the body that really needs attention, it has been sprung and is questionable if it can be repaired or not.

My plans in the near future is a replacement hood. I currently have struts & springs, TT Brakes and tie Rods that I plan to do soon. At some point I plan to turbo the car. I'm not certain which direction I will go yet. Really happy with the car, drive it about 80 miles on nice days to work. Here are a few photos of it with the new wheels.

·
Registered
241 Posts
This car looks amazing I really wish I pulled the trigger and bought this when it was for sale. You really did a good job making the car look good. I ironically bought a 1997 originally black na 5 speed shortly after messaging you about yours. It is repainted anthracite and six speed single converted. I will post a thread on it maybe tonight. Kind of cool story behind the car.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
This car looks amazing I really wish I pulled the trigger and bought this when it was for sale. You really did a good job making the car look good. I ironically bought a 1997 originally black na 5 speed shortly after messaging you about yours. It is repainted anthracite and six speed single converted. I will post a thread on it maybe tonight. Kind of cool story behind the car.
Thanks, im looking forward to seeing your car. Love the Anthracite.

·
Registered
241 Posts
I like anthracite too but still love the black specially with some weld s71 rims.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts