Supra Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
TRACK CAR
1,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took of the 97-98 style polished wheels off my car and am now putting them up for sale locally. They are in pretty good condition with pretty minimal curb rash, pics will be up later. The only problem is I was getting some wheel vibration over 80-90mph but I think it was becasue the front tires had some nasty inner tire wear and were chunked pretty badly. But I would feel better if someone local brought the fronts somewhere to get them balanced to make sure one of the rims isn't bent, which I don't think is the case but there is always a possibility. Local pickup only right now and I am looking to get $450 for the wheels, and if you want you can keep the chunked front tires that I have on there but one does have a nail in it too.

PM me if you are intersted.

Mike

·
Premium Member
2,797 Posts
Mike,

If you get someone that might want them out of state I can ship them pretty cheap.

Just letting you know :) good luck with the sale

·
Registered
445 Posts
Mike, I'll talk to you on AIM. Depending on how much I pick up my next SC for, I might have some extra insurance money.

·
TRACK CAR
1,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
94Silver said:
Mike,

If you get someone that might want them out of state I can ship them pretty cheap.

Just letting you know :) good luck with the sale
Yea its not that I am too worried about shipping them I would just feel bad if one of the rims is bent ect and they had to ship them back to me. But if I do ship them I will be sure to go through you, thanks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.