Arias Pistons
Crower Rods
Ferrea Valvetrain
HKS 272 Cams
Brand new OEM Black Carpet
Brand new Wire harness
Brand new Floor Mats
and much more

This car is one of the cleanest Supras you'll find on the market today. The car made 825rwhp at 30psi. At 36-38psi it will make 900rwhp easy.

Serious inquiries only. No trades. $74,900obo.

[email protected] for any questions. Thanks guys

·
19in 795R HRE's FTW....
6,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This car also has a WOTM polished -10 Rail, WOTM Billet Fuel Hanger, and every part on this car from front to back, top to bottom is BRAND NEW.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Amazing supra!!!!!!! :nutkickhi

·
19in 795R HRE's FTW....
6,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
sunshineboy said:
Is this car listed with VIP?
Not sure. I built it and it's here in AZ but Daniel might have it listed as well.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Looks like same color, mods, & same plate. It's the same car. Beautiful car! Would the 76S turbo match better with the 3.4L stroker motor? Especially for street set-up? This would be my ideal street set-up.

·
Banned
2,655 Posts
WOTM said:
Not sure. I built it and it's here in AZ but Daniel might have it listed as well.
So who owns this car and who is selling it? VIP has it listed for $74,000 and you're asking $79,000 is it the same car or not? The pictures sure look the same. The car was just titled in California on 4-19-06. I would like to buy it but I cant figure out who to pay.

Thanks in advance,

·
19in 795R HRE's FTW....
6,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
If you want it you can call me and send me the money. The car was not titled in CA at all. Never has. It's titled in AZ right now.

·
Banned
2,655 Posts
WOTM said:
The car was not titled in CA at all. Never has. It's titled in AZ right now.

Then i guess carfax is wrong, so is this the same car listed on VIP for 74,000 or not? I think its a legitimate question. Considering the pictures are the same and you "say" you don't know if its the same car or not. Send you the money.??? im not sending you a $80,000 for a car sight unseen.I will come out there, look it over and go from there. let me know ASAP i have cash.

Thanks for the quick reply.

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Ryan I thought you were keeping this car for yourself?

·
19in 795R HRE's FTW....
6,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Ball Bearing Supra said:
Then i guess carfax is wrong, so is this the same car listed on VIP for 74,000 or not? I think its a legitimate question. Considering the pictures are the same and you "say" you don't know if its the same car or not. Send you the money.??? im not sending you a $80,000 for a car sight unseen.I will come out there, look it over and go from there. let me know ASAP i have cash.

Thanks for the quick reply.
The carfax is wrong. It's titled in AZ. I was there at the DMV when it was titled:)

I never said I wasn't sure if it was the same car, I said above I wasn't sure if they listed it. They did the same time I did.

A serious buyer doesn't post in threads. They call and get bank details.

·
19in 795R HRE's FTW....
6,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
BTW, did you not see the Arizona plates on the car? :)

·
19in 795R HRE's FTW....
6,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I am sure you don't have $75k or $79k to buy this car so please stop wasting everyone's time.

·
19in 795R HRE's FTW....
6,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Just got this from Ball Bearing Supra in IM... I wonder if he's racist?

"aww keep deleting my posts all you want you rice eating slat eyed **** look bitch
now go press my shirts and get my rice ready ******
delete that"

·
Premium Member
1,795 Posts
WOTM said:
Just got this from Ball Bearing Supra in IM... I wonder if he's racist?

"aww keep deleting my posts all you want you rice eating slat eyed **** look bitch
now go press my shirts and get my rice ready ******
delete that"
no excuse for racism in any environment.........that **** should be banned permanently

1 - 20 of 26 Posts