Supra Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

Well, I'm not sure who all saw that I was selling my car. Well, I "sold" the car for $23,000. It turns out that the guy forged the check. So... He drove off with my car, and I was left with a worthless piece of paper. (I didn't know the check was worthless until about a week later). I am asking for your help. The car was a 1997 Limited Edition 15th Anniversary RSP 5-speed. It has a minor scratch along the drivers-side rear fenderwell. It has stock rims on it with Khumo ECSTA tires. I sold the car to the guy in Asheville. The name he gave me was Rodrick (or Rod) Olds. Black male about 6'5" and close to 230 lbs. He looks young for his age (he has what I would call a baby face). He is in his mid to upper 20's. He said he was driving back to Chicago. The liscence plate on the car was South Carolina 675 SAY. I need your help in finding my car so I can get it back! Thanks everyone.

Phillip

I am posting this in all of the regional sections. I'm just trying to get the word out! Don't get mad at me!

·
Sudafed can't kill me.
980 Posts
Damn dude that's terrible...hope you get your car back.

·
Bad Texan Boy
4,266 Posts
That suck, man.. Hope, you can get it back. I'll keep an eyes on RSP Supra in Houston.

·
Very Senior Member
10,053 Posts
Cops should be able to at least have any attempted registrations picked up by the VIN.
Good luck. :sadwavey:

·
Registered
1,850 Posts
You were stupid and unfortunately you paid the price :( I'm sorry it had to happen though and hope that piece of crap is caught and you get your car back. I'll look out for it when I'm on the road.

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
well if i find the shell... tt supra here i come! LOL though i would rather have it intact and in good condition... but thanks for keeping your eyes open!

·
I CAN HAS WELFARE
3,413 Posts
Do you have any of this guys info? Name conact number or anything? I dont know if I can get your car back but HE can turn up missing real quick if that will make ya feel better :)

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
well i am almost postive that the information that he gave me was bull... he says that he lives in Orland Park Illinois (near chicago) his name is Rodrick Olds... thats about all that i know... name doesnt show up in chicago... so i dunno...

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i will be able to get the title back in my name assuming that we find the car... the guy forged the check... as in it was never real in the first place... so i am hoping we can find him

1 - 15 of 15 Posts