Mileage:141xxx
Trans: Auto
Price 7,500 FIRM

Service:
Timeing belt/ water pump @100k
Trans/ rear diff last service was 136k
All belts, hoses, brakes were replaced at 121k when my sister bought it
Could use new pads in the front now

My sister owned the car for the last 18 months before that a co-worker owned it for about a year. Car has been very well taken care of and all service performed in timely manner. Only reason my sister wanted to get rid of this one is a family firned sold her a 99 sc300 with 97k. Car has never given her problems and never left her stranded.

Bads: Radio only bass comes out Radio shop said the internal amp was blown
Also the antenna mast is broken
Scuff to right qtr have not had time to see if it would come out on a nice buff job
Scratch to rear bumper
Chip in the windsheild shown in the last pic
Car is very Dirty with all the rain but first nice day we have ill wax it and take new pics

Everything is pictured. I will detail the car and take more pics when the weather clears up around here. Been raining every day for quiet some time, got lucky and took these pics today.

If you have any questions pm me here Email [email protected] or call NICK @ 214-458-3572

Thank You

·
vanilla in her puddin'
175 Posts
love the upside down pics of the seats. LOL! Looks good wish I had that kind of cheese i would pick this up and drop a GTE in with a 6 speed and have a sick little sleep with TT wheels.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Final lowest price. I am opening a business soon and if i can't sell for this ill drive it till she hits 200k!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts