Supra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Soy charged...Supra sauce
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
97 Supra 6-speed, white on blk... 70k milage... Price reduced...
a lil history, car was orig. auto, from texas, very easy miles on car, orig. owner was 62 years old, I am the second owner. 6-speed complete conversion at 65k, Single and all other mods done at 68k, consistant 10.sec car, 653whp @ 24.5-25psi.
700bhp... very fun car to drive, still gets 22-25mpg no boost...lol

Under the hood:
Greddy T78 33d 17cm2 opt. full kit, HPF 4-row FMIC with dual hks ss,
3" down, mid pipe, with greddy ti exhaust, egr block off, SMC meth kit w/1.5gal tank, progressive controller and psi spray gauge...

Electronics
Greddy pofect type s b/c, turbo timer, boost cut cont., psi boost gauge, aem ungo wide band, Map ecu w/painless harness, ?

Interior
Black interior in great shape not showing much wear, rear seats removed, 6-point 4130 chromoly cage with x-brace rear shock tower tie in... custom video bar so you can still get full adjustment out of your seat... dash plastics color matched white to exterior of car, oem 97 white face gages...

Exterior
White exterior, in good condition, no major flaws or dents, just that white that always needs a cut and buff... Seibon carbon hood, and couple different spoilers... are factory parts included w/car...

Rollers/suspension
currently has 18" work vsxx, 18x8.5 fr w/235,
18x10rr w/285 mich. pilot tires w/99% tread, also comes with blk 17x9fr, 17x10.5 rr cobra wheels with drag et's and mich. pilots. suspension pretty simple, stock struts with H&R springs, soft ride and looks good, toe and camber align just done...

Thats pretty much all I can think of right now... Im sure I left some things out... just inquire, and I'll try to answer any ?'s as best as I can... shipping can be arranged... If you pm me give me some time, I am on vacation for the next week and will check all pms asap. Price I would like to get is $45K, or best reasonable offer... or call (253)677-0013.

·
900 BHP Club :)
4,934 Posts
oh man, can't believe your'e getting rid of it!

good luck with the sale!

·
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
oh man, can't believe your'e getting rid of it!

good luck with the sale!
yeah, hate to sell, but could use the funds for other things right now... thanks for the comment... and open to offers...

·
Mr. Westside
42 Posts
Stock fuel?

You list "653whp", "700bhp", and "608whp" ? ? ? So which is it? Your ad seems very confusing.... am I missing something?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I've personally seen this car in action... passed me on the freeway while riding my 06 r6. he dropped third gear on me sliding sideways and grabbed fourth, after the tires stopped spinng that car was gone...made me fill like I was riding a scooter...lol really...very fast car... his ad says 608 at 21psi and 653 at 24psi... thinking the 700+ at flywheel...pretty amazing ride, the owner is known in the NW for being very meticulous and having very well built cars... give em a chance to respond... think he said he's on vacation this week.

·
I CAN HAS WELFARE
3,413 Posts
In the 3rd picture the Door and fender of the passenger doesnt match. Can you explain this?

·
Banned
412 Posts
your right... very observant... i thought something looked out of place but i just figured angle of shot... i would like to know as well...

·
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
In the 3rd picture the Door and fender of the passenger doesnt match. Can you explain this?
Sorry the pics provide some misconception... in person the car color looks fine, it does have a new front bumper, bought a new one to replace the rock chipped out old one. If you are interested in the sale and not just nit picking let me know and I'll send you more pics...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts