Supra Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

Just wanted to share with you a quick video shoot my friend did of my car a few days ago, really happy with the outcome!

I've had the car for almost 8 years now and this is the first time doing something like this,

·
587 Posts
Well done - the car looks super clean.

You've had that car since you were 17 - Hopefully you have many years of enjoyment to come !

·
Kappa Check 1 2
720 Posts
Very clean! Thanks for sharing!

-Rich

·
Registered
209 Posts
Supersexy car and I believe it´s the only Supra in iceland, right? BTW, beautiful country you live in, Sir.

Am I wrong, or is this the car, which was 199 before and had a bodykit on it? It´s a Eurospec car, right?

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks guys!

Wow there’s a Supra in Iceland? Petrolicious should have filmed your car too while they were there. Looks really clean.
Thanks! Yep, about 2 years ago there were only 3 (2 being used) but now there are total of 6 (3 drift cars imported but one of them has an LSX engine)

Supersexy car and I believe it´s the only Supra in iceland, right? BTW, beautiful country you live in, Sir.

Am I wrong, or is this the car, which was 199 before and had a bodykit on it? It´s a Eurospec car, right?
Thank you, appreciate it! No there are a total of 6.

This one used to have a Veilside body kit and was a BMW silver color yes,

It is a USDM, imported to Iceland in 2005. I bought it in 2010 from the owner who imported it (Has been driven 9k miles since 2005)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts