Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
97 Supra TT Anniversary w/68K Miles, Red with Black interior, Auto.

Bone Stock No mods ever.

Fresh Paint due to some scrathes from his X-Wife.

Car looks and runs very good. I bought this with intensions of keeping it and modifying it
however, I just got a deal on a 06 Trailblzer SS and I am enjoying it very much.

Bought it as a 1 Owner car.
Previous owner was hiding the car from his wife so he had it registered under his friends name to hide some of his assets.
Carfax shows Title transfer.
I am the true second owner. It is registered and i have been driving it.

Clean Title, No Accident history. All Vin Stickers in place.

Only 68K Miles. The car was in storage last a few years, It was only driven in special occasions.

I will take new pictures in a couple days when it stops raining here.

Please serious inquiries only.
looking for $24,900 Firm It should not last long at this price.
Nada and KBB Retail on the car is close to $29K which we all now the car is worth more then that.
I just don't need two toys at this time.

Call 603-489-9859 Nazar

JUST ADDED 5/30/06 ADDED SOME MORE PICS IN THE LAST PAGE AS WELL ANT THE CAR IS BACKON E-BAY.

ADDED PICTURES 5/18/06

·
Registered
277 Posts
this will only last a few hours just watch - great deal!!!!

trailblazer SS - I think I'm picking one up as well good choice.

·
ladies love latinos
98 Posts
gorgous supra i can't wait to sell mine for another color good luck with the sale. Also good choice on the Trailblazer SS i just traded in my wifes car for one back in April its the LT AWD with the sun sound entertainment pkg. The only thing that I dont like is putting gas in that bitch cause its a gas hog. Excuss the supra it is in the rebuilding stage

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
WHT98TT said:
gorgous supra i can't wait to sell mine for another color good luck with the sale. Also good choice on the Trailblazer SS i just traded in my wifes car for one back in April its the LT AWD with the sun sound entertainment pkg. The only thing that I dont like is putting gas in that bitch cause its a gas hog. Excuss the supra it is in the rebuilding stage
Oh I love the trailblazer SS Mine is Black with the same options. It has been raining here for the last couple days every since I picked it up. I never thought driving in rain could be so much fun.

As for all the other posts, Thanks for all the compliments.

All PM's returned.

Nazar

·
Headlight Restorer
1,108 Posts
omg.... my 6spd is for sale right now, and as soon as it sells, I will come up to ya with cash for your car. IF it's still available by then that is.
John

·
I love sequentials!
2,578 Posts
I recommend flying into Boston from BWI, and taking a bus to see Naz, that's what I did for my car.

nureulsaranghae said:
omg.... my 6spd is for sale right now, and as soon as it sells, I will come up to ya with cash for your car. IF it's still available by then that is.
John

·
Boost Junkie
12,616 Posts
You could also fly into Manchester, NH as that is what I did when I picked up my Supra from Nazar. He actually met me at the airport.

Steve K.

·
Registered
525 Posts
I may be able to come up to take a look tomorrow(fri), but i'll give you a call. Why is the car in NH if your from MA? Where is it titled to?

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
SilverTT said:
I may be able to come up to take a look tomorrow(fri), but i'll give you a call. Why is the car in NH if your from MA? Where is it titled to?
Waltham, Ma is where I used to live I never changed my profile. I live in NH Now and My business is in NH also. NH is border of Mass. The car will have a NH title. Call me and I will be happy to show it to you.

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
man a '97 for this low of price? Thats insane you're driving the market down =P lol

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
A lot of interest But No deposits yet. For all interested parties, I just want to remind you all First come first serve. First person with deposit will buy the car. I just don't want any hard feelings after. I am realizing the price is too low, But I will be happy with that price for a quick sale. If the car does not sell fast I will take it off the market and put it back on in summer for more $.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts