Supra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found a 97 supra TT in bone stock condition never been modded. Its white, 6 speed and has 58000 miles. The price is 26,900. Is this a fair price for a 97. The condition is good/great. Should i jump on this car. Thanks guys

MIke

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
look at it this way..........

i was looking at a '95 twin turbo, with only a racing medallion, it had 58k on it, and his first offer to me was 24k, i got it all the way down to 21k.............later he sold it for 22k cuz i couldn't come up with the deposit fast enough.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just picked up my supra with 38,800 miles on it for $27,000. Its an auto and it had an exhaust, intake, front strut brace, springs and koni shocks. The condition is very good. The leather looks almost new as with the body.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
but is it 97 TT 6speed toyota certified with 100,000 mile drive train warranty and brand New Block and rebuilt rings and valves? Either way i still think you got a good deal

Mike

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thats a pretty good deal for a 97. Its actually a low price for a 97 6-spd. Normally they're in the 30's easy. I'd buy it and turn around and sell it for more

1 - 6 of 6 Posts