Supra Forums banner
81 - 86 of 86 Posts

· Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #81 ·
Man, you capitalized on this build with your timing and the exchange rates. Great investment.
Funny you say that cause it's was still pretty expensive lol. I got quoted about 600,000 yen for tuning, fabrication along with piping and all the link sensors.

I dropped 400,000 yen as a deposit which was around 2900 usd at the time.

Sent from my SM-S908U1 using Tapatalk

· Registered
1,991 Posts
That's a good deal considering how autistic most of the good Japanese shops are. You're on a 20-40% discount on your build due to currency exchange rates, and overall value now vs when you bought it. Probably worth close to double what you've put into it so far.

· Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #83 ·
Yea one of my Japanese friends said this shop is quite famous in Japan.

This shop is a lot different than typical Japanese shops. Most of them are stuck in the 90s, doing chip tunes and using old ass tech. This shop is a lot more modern and open to trying different things.

· Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #84 ·
Shop finished up thr exhaust work. This downpipe links up to the factory cat midpipe which will be beneficial when I go for the 2 year shaken inspection.

You can see they moved the wastegate position to make it easier to route the dump tubes.
Motor vehicle Automotive design Automotive exterior Automotive fuel system Auto part

81 - 86 of 86 Posts