Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A local guy has a black 97 TT 6-speed supra with 51k miles..
What would something like this go for ?
Car is stock besides some cheap chrome wheels and a tip on the stock muffler...

Thanks

·
Registered
784 Posts
tt six speed now-a-day cost so much.. a '94 tt six speed with 80 still costs 25k easily and you can get a 97-98 with lower mileage for 30-35.. i can't believe the prices..

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I found one for 25k :) black on black.. clean car.. stock motor....

51kmiles

Thinking about buying

·
BPU is so 1997
5,349 Posts
Assuming it's legitimate and checks out ok, you'd be a fool not to pick it up at that price. Just make sure it doesn't arrive via Lufthansa Air Cargo Transport.

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
'97 MKIV TT 6 Speed
Low miles: 51k
Nearly stock
Excellent condition from top to bottom

All that will fetch a very easy 32k-36k! Thinking? Oh man! There's no time and need to be thinking if you can grab it for a measily 25k!

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Alright just checked the car fax
Car has 51,500 miles on it.. owned mostly buy dealers..
2 actually owners
No reports on the car..

Going to Bank Tomorror :) :bigthumb:

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'm just going to see what they will loan me with 10k down :)

I'll fly up there if need be

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
I would never pay no $35k for a supra with 51k miles. A stock one? Plus who knows if the miles are true.

MIles dont' mean squat in a lot of situations i've seen with supras. I've seen supras with 100k miles tht look way better than ones with 60k miles. OH well check the car out thoroughly.

·
4 T's and an X
2,117 Posts
If your bank wont do it, go to Capitalone.com. They go off your credit. They will send a blank check. Then go get that sucker. Good luck

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Huh

Even If I'm not a member of there bank (capital one) they will do it if i have good credit?

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
yes. i filled out capital one auto finance loan online. i got a phone call like 20 minutes later. next day i had a blank check auto loan in my hand. done it twice now. works great, i dont think ill ever buy a car any other way. really good rates too :)

1 - 20 of 43 Posts