Supra Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok where can I get some oem floor mats. I tried the local dealership and they told me You couldnt get them anymore. Is this so. If you know of a place let me know. Thanks

·
No, ...It was NEVER NA!!!
1,417 Posts
A seller had them on ebay. .I dont know if theyre still listed.

·
aKa Blk96SupraTT
3,866 Posts
Look in the FS section here. you might wanna post a WTB thread also. Since toyota discontinued them like back in 02 or something only MVP HAD them. Now their sold out, and i dont think Dusty is gonna be getting anymore but it wouldnt hurt to ask him also.

OOHHH be ready to pay an arm and a leg. LoL.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
looked on MVP and they say there sold out and wont be getting anymore. That Sucks!!

·
Banned
1,984 Posts
nahh I got a full set from Jeff Watson back while ago for only $75.

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
I regret buying the "genuine Toyota"... "last production run" Supra mats that were sold on here by XXXXXXXXX. Lies. My original 1996 mats actually looked better because they were REAL. I never put them in my Supra and in fact I never even took them completely out of the plastic wrap. When I moved they were left behind.

John H

·
Registered
635 Posts
just get some aftermarket once...all you doing is putting your dirty feet on it...lol

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Anybody with NEW OEM floormats in blk/silver or blk/tan logo wanting to sell just PM me. I'm ALWAYS ready to buy and will pay top $$$.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts