Supra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone ever tried to take off the "15th Anniversary" decals on the right front fenders? Any damage to the paint?

I just bought a 94 and the guy put those decals on it. I hate all the questions I get about whether it's a 97 or not. The decals have only been on the car for about 8 months if that matters.

Any special ritual for removing them? I was going to start the bottom part with dental floss and then just peel the upper "sticker" part off. Will it work without paint problems?

Thanks in advance.

H

·
0 Posts
Make sure you heat them up really good before you do anything. It should come out pretty easy. :) If you had it for only 8 months. After some light polishing and wax, you shouldn't see any marks at all.

·
0 Posts
I took them off the minute they rolled off the showroom floor with only 3 miles. I just ripped them off. nothing happened, just had to clean the adhesive off.

·
Registered
532 Posts
the previous owner debadged my car, and you could see a hint of i guess its slight oxidation from around the lettering. anyways, my point of this post is that just get some 3m haze remover or watever its called, i forget, cost about 8-10 for the bottle and just buff it out with a clean cotton towel.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts