Supra Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Glad to be back
2,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I will find out on Tuesday if this car needs to go, i found another car i have been wanting for a looong time and i'm waiting for a call back from the guy on tuesday to confirm that everything is straight. I would just like to get interested to see if i can sell this car. 98' 67,000. just changed the timing belt. Boost has never been higher than 13psi. Iterior is in pretty good shape normal wear on the seats. I've got a turbo timer (Greddy), Apex'i EL2 boost gauge, DSR Frount mount core, PPE hardpipes, intrax springs, VIS OEM style CF hood, and manual boost controller. Also has brand new tranny just installed 6 month ago along with a new OEM clutch with warrenty.here are a couple pics. $20,500 takes it home. I'm open to offers. you can reach me at 859-420-1224 or e-mail me at [email protected] thanks!!!!

·
Sheep on the hood...
511 Posts
wasn't it in an accident?

you posted it for sale before too on the VR4 boards and I thought you were asking 18,500 then?

·
Glad to be back
2,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
goldark said:
wasn't it in an accident?

you posted it for sale before too on the VR4 boards and I thought you were asking 18,500 then?
Yes it was in accident, I have invested more money in to this car and that is why i am asking more for it. The accident was not bad. A bumper hood and a fender. None of the crush points were touched and the frame as well was not touched. Besides the fender i would have replaced the hood and the front bumper anyways... i just don't see it as a big deal :run:

·
Sheep on the hood...
511 Posts
Mazx6 said:
i just don't see it as a big deal :run:
I know a lot of people that would disagree...
I wonder what else you don't see as a big deal :stickpoke

·
Glad to be back
2,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
goldark said:
I know a lot of people that would disagree...
I wonder what else you don't see as a big deal :stickpoke
well thats great if your not interested than don't post.

Q

·
0 Posts
well i am interested but would like to no more about the problems that arnt a big deal cause little things kill me. also are you interested in trades.

·
They giggle
1,935 Posts
Hey brother, are you a photographer? Those picture compositions look great...I'm an amateur so I noticed as soon as I saw the angles and lighting. :bigthumb:

·
Glad to be back
2,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Kroze said:
darkness is best. the darker the pictures, the less things show up.
so tell me what i'm trying to hide? Car is no longer for sale, deal with other car feel threw.

·
Sheep on the hood...
511 Posts
Mazx6 said:
so tell me what i'm trying to hide? Car is no longer for sale, deal with other car feel threw.
off the market for the 2nd or 3rd time

:wtflol:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.