Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a friend who has a 98 bmw m3 pretty fast car. It's a inline v-6 with 240 horsepower. I think this car is beautiful and fast at the same time. Ok the question is who would win? my friend says it would be a close race but i think he will whoop my 94 supra. But he can't talk shit because he knows that my 2000 saleen would whoop his ass by a long run. Both cars are bone stock i think the supra is way heavier so i may have to ask him too put some weight in his car but i don't think it will make a difference. alright peeps give me your insight thanks.

·
Back in Long Island =)
1,449 Posts
he will beat you easily if your stock . Unless he cant drive or you have the right mods you really dont have to much of a chance. but if you do race video tape the run ;)

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
what mods do you think i may need? is it the basics or internals.

G

·
I ran a 95-98 M3 on the highway one night, with two other people in the car, and was neck in neck up to around 130. It was a good run. If you are 5spd, you may pull him.

Ryan

·
The Stars At Night
1,460 Posts
ok...i dont think you understand....in inline v6 is not the same...an inline i6 is repetitive....its an inline 6 or i6....you have an i6...and so does the bmw...you will lose and thats all you need to know

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
what the hells up with the hell is up with the uhhh.....an inline v6?...sure....ok what you want me to say it's a inline i6 instead of v6 that's what it's called i'm just writting it the way i see it.

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
are u meaning that's the name of the bmw that i wrote it being a bmw m3 because it has the inline i6 motor the inline is different from regular v-6 motors.

·
@turbolex.com
350 Posts
And we are now all stupider for reading this post. May god have mercy on our souls. - Billy Madison

uhh no. stock, or few bolt on's, an N/A could not touch an M3. 1997 M3 rus 14.20's @ 98 ...so what your saying is, a 3/4 ton chevy can put 4 "trucks" on an M3? BTW, we had NAWZ! :finger: We sprayed on you :wackit:
Link to the Siverado Vs Supra N/A

what the hells up with the hell is up with the uhhh.....an inline v6?...sure....ok what you want me to say it's a inline i6 instead of v6 that's what it's called i'm just writting it the way i see it.
Uh here is how you should see it:

0 0 0
V
0 0 0,

or 0 0 0 0 0 0 :)

an I6 V6 would be
0 0 0 0 0 0
V
0 0 0 0 0 0

LOL

·
Back in Long Island =)
1,449 Posts
i wouldnt say a na modded wouldnt touch it like I said it takes the right mods. My car(auto na) before i did a ton of work to it last year was running mid to high 14's with 97-98mph trap speeds with just a few bolt ons and 18inch rims/ with a broken exhuast.. anywas i could see a good run on a rolling start with a modded na i mean like bpu++++ lol it would be a good race top end the supra might edge it out.

·
Supra Member
1,822 Posts
as if this hasn't already been beaten to death... here's a V6:

Here's an I6:

big difference!

(sorry, couldn't answer your original question)

·
Thinking Person
1,533 Posts
a U 12... roflmao

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
why do you think i corrected my self you fuck's. is this all you do if talk shit on people who make a mistake. if you read my other post i corrected myself an wrote i6. so i'm no fucken retard like you fucks that can't read.

·
Supra Member
1,822 Posts
1. I was trying to be helpful in showing the difference between an inline 6 and a V6 motor, not mocking you. Check my posts.

2. Try to put together coherent sentences before accusing others of not being able to read:

na_supra94 said:
are u meaning that's the name of the bmw that i wrote it being a bmw m3 because it has the inline i6 motor the inline is different from regular v-6 motors.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts