Supra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am not sure if this topic has been covered before, but I did searched the forum and did not find any information that I needed. I have a brand new 98 Supra headlights and I want to install them on my 94 Supra. I know that they will bolt right on but what about the wiring. Does any body know how to modify the wiring for the 98 headlights?

Thanks.

·
11,219 Posts
What do you mean? There is no wiring. You just unplug all the bulbs from the old lights and into the new one.

The only thing I can think of is the "daytime running lights". I think you just leave that shit unplugged as the 98's doesn't have them.

·
SF's Cleanest
7,179 Posts
It is bolt on. Exactly the same as the 93-96 except that there is no running light in the 98's. I just took the bulb out of the running light and let that long plastic piece (that the running light is attached to) sit in there behind the headlight. Just take the bulb out of the running light and you'll be fine.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok, that was easy enough. For some strange reason, I thought that the wiring needs to be modified on the 93-96 Supra's to use 97-98 Headlights. Thanks for the info everybody.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts