Supra Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone know if a 1995 supra needs an hub adaptor and cruise adaptor when swapping out steering wheels? If so where can it be obtained?

·
Working OT
4,193 Posts
what does the 98 wheel look like anyone got a pic?

·
Banned
1,984 Posts
toyota doesnt sell airbag adaptor anymore

·
Banned
1,984 Posts
Actually it wouldnt be too much to get some made.
Its just 2 wires and 2 connectors

·
Registered
120 Posts
Sweet! Now I just need to find a '98 steering wheel...
And a back seat...

·
Registered
120 Posts
Noticed your signature...did you reach an agreement to buy Kal's Supra? :)
No, but am buying one in Florida. I am very excited! Now I just have to decide if I want to drive it home or have it transported. I am leaning tword driving, its only 46 hours or less;)

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Yes, and I am very excited! He seems like a strait up nice guy. Now I just have to decide if I want to drive it home or have it transported. I am leaning tword driving, its only 46 hours or less;)
that's how long it took to drive my MKIV home from NH....give or take a couple hours. Worth every minute!

·
Administrator
17,260 Posts
I'm a big fan of the fly in and drive home camp, but those cross-country drives are pretty serious! I've done it a few times, but am not sure I'd want to do it again honestly.

Also, from the time I received the "auto-update" via e-mail to the current response you have there, it sounds like you might be buying a different Supra than originally planned. I hope everything works out great for you!

·
Registered
120 Posts
Yes my brain was a little off when I replied. For some reason I read Joe instead of Kal. So I changed it this morning- hoping you hadn't read it yet. lol
Anyway, I am not too thrilled about driving that far.
Pro's of driving:
Secure transit, no worrying
Way cheaper
I can leave Florida when I am ready
Get car 2 weeks sooner
Less flying
Get to listen to alot of books and music
Can visit Scott Parez in Florida

Pro's of using transport:
Easy
Less miles on car
More time with my family