Supra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
SupraForums Sponsor
1,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Up for sale is a set of 1998 OEM Toyota Supra tail lights with bulbs and wire harness. We got them with a Supra we bought, and I 'think' they are brand new. However, they weren't in their boxes, so there is some light swirling/etc on them that could possibly be removed with plastic polish. I didn't notice any 'scratches' in them that you could catch with your fingernail. You'll notice in the pictures I took below that I was unable to capture the swirls because they are so minor. They also come with a second wiring harness set with one broken bulb and one socket cut off, as we have no need for it.
Price is $129 Shipped with USPS 1-3 day priority mail.

Also for sale is a set of new KNOCK OFF (NOT original OEM Toyota!) '98 style clear turn signals. They only have two mounting studs instead of 3 like the OEM ones do, so I'm not sure on the mounting quality or fitment. They do not come with bulbs/socks or wiring harnesses. Sold AS-IS!
Price is $25 shipped with USPS 1-3 day priority mail.

·
Banned
1,489 Posts
I will take the tail lights. Do you accept paypal?

Also, what do you mean when you say it comes with a second wire harness set with one broken bulb and socket cut off? Do I need to replace those separately?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts