Supra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

Just installed a pair of S2 taillights on my 93 Supra RZ. I would like to convert to LED. I would like to purchase from here as the prices seem very good.

According to my search in the Forums, looks like I need 2 x 7440 and 2 x 7443 bulbs Just not sure exactly which to order. For example I typed 7440 in the website and like 4 different LED ones come up... HELP!

Happy Black Friday!

Jay

·
Inline for the win
4,690 Posts
Try diode dynamics (forum member). they have examples for the supra as well as a Black Friday sale going on.

·
Administrator
8,399 Posts
Hey guys,

Just installed a pair of S2 taillights on my 93 Supra RZ. I would like to convert to LED. I would like to purchase from here as the prices seem very good.

According to my search in the Forums, looks like I need 2 x 7440 and 2 x 7443 bulbs Just not sure exactly which to order. For example I typed 7440 in the website and like 4 different LED ones come up... HELP!

Happy Black Friday!

Jay
In my opinion you get what you pay for. Super bright LEDs bulbs are decent but still not the quality of @diodedynamics stuff which is also america made. I ran superbrights stuff back in the day and many of the bulbs listed for supra tails didnt fit into the housings great. I just went to full led tails but custom since the plug and play options weren't great. You will also need an led flasher relay so your blinkers dont blink fast.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts