Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 392 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ever since I was kid I've always wanted a Supra and now that I can afford it I want to make mine as new and pristine as possible. My goal for this build is to get as close to a 2014/2015 Toyota Supra TT 6 speed as I can. I'll be using Toyota OEM parts from Elmhurst for the restoration and aftermarket parts like Authentic Ridox/Varis, TRD, HKS, Powerhouse Amuse, Futura Design, Seibon, Nagisa, Cusco, Status, Avant Garde, Top Secret, KW Suspension, Titan Motorsports, Powerhouse Racing, and MVP Motorsports for styling, performance, and support. I would like to thank my team Refined Elegance and friends/family for their time and help.

First started with a 1994 TT and was not satisfied until I could get what I really wanted and that was a 1998 TT.

The 1998, picked it up in Oregon and thanks to help of crazyasianr6 for helping me inspect it before I flew out to pick it up

This is my 94 and 98 together. The 98 was in great shape and a good place to start the restoration project.

All stock interior, even the radio antenna works!

I started ordering all the Japanese aftermarket parts first since I knew those would take the longest to get here. I ordered them back in May 13' and they finally arrived at the US bond warehouse today 11/26/13. Haven't had a chance to go through all the boxes yet.

Authentic Top Secret carbon fiber hood among other goodies

Authentic Ridox carbon fiber and widebody parts

Here are other parts that have come in so far

Futura Design Super 8 pot BBK

Some Seibon parts, carbon fiber hatch and door panels

LED carbon fiber wrapped 98 tail lights

carbon fiber license plate fill

carbon fiber fuel door

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Since I want a 2014/2015 Supra. I purchased brand new interior and exterior parts. Everything from buttons to knobs, gauges, rubber, airbag, steering wheel, air vents, car lighter, shift knob, center console and so so much more...

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
You lucky piece of crap! I love it! If I had $25k to drop on parts I would do the same!

·
JZA80
3,114 Posts
Looking forward to your build!

I have a huge hoard of OEM parts I am collecting for my 98' Supra as well :)

·
Cultured Development
319 Posts
This reminds me of Inferno's build. Cant wait to see progress. Ridox and Whifbitz are the only body kits I like on Supras.

·
Registered
4,951 Posts
oh man!!! Love all the new OEM parts and Auth. Ridox $$$ That steering wheel is awesome btw! Good luck with everything!

·
Boost Junkie
12,385 Posts
WOW! Nice project. You are doing it right for sure!

Steve

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Can't wait to see the build!

1 - 20 of 392 Posts